what now

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

stelibo

Post by stelibo »

Yesterday I have done remix with Cubase SX 1.1 in XTC mode using my Pulsar 2. After deleting unused and inserting new channels, each time some of used XTC plug-ins was reloaded (is this normal???). After saving Cubase project XTC Compressor, Reverb, and Cubase SX plug-ins settings was saved corectly but XTC Attacker and Stereo Expander wasnt save corectly. They are returned to their initial settings and some of XTC Reverbs was reloaded in some other channel, not the correct channel. So I am little confused.

Any coment or help.

I am not very impresed with vocal reverb presets and not familiar with macking my own, so please send me some of your presets and write some good web sites or PDF files for macking good reverbs.

I have another question.
I have tryed connecting my external mixer - Behringer DDX3216 with Cubase SX using MIDI conection of my second (onboard) audio card. When I move fader in Cubase SX anything was OK, faders of DDX3216 was moved automaticly, but if I move DDX3216 faders, it not responding moving Cubase mixer faders, than I was connect MIDI output from DDX3216 to Creamware MIDI IN (and onboard MIDI out to DDX3216 MIDI in). Now everythink was OK. So whats wrong??? Do I need load some MIDI module into SFP?
Regards,
Bobi & KOMPAS band
BLUE production