a modular xtc shell?

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

the19thbear

a modular xtc shell?

Post by the19thbear »

hey... i was wondering. is it possible to load normal mixers etc inside the modular??
because if i can make a xtc project, and put a modular patch in there i could use the modular window as a kind of cheapo sfp mode window.. you know, routing and everything, but in the modular window, inside my xtcproject.

and by the way. can you have more than 8 ins/outs of the modular?? i need that if i wanted to use it in xtc mode with mixers etc inside

that means that we could use the best of two worlds: the flexible routing of sfp mode, and the fast workflow of xtc ( loading fx's into your daw as vst plugins)
Shroomz~>

Re: a modular xtc shell?

Post by Shroomz~> »

the19thbear wrote:hey... i was wondering. is it possible to load normal mixers etc inside the modular??
It's only possible to load normal mixers inside the modular if the developer of the mixer modifies it to be modular compatible, so you can't load the CW STM mixers etc into a modular shell. When I made Octamix it was first designed as a mixer for using normally in Scope, then modified later to be modular compatible.
the19thbear

Re: a modular xtc shell?

Post by the19thbear »

hmm. ok
thanks! :)