Samplitude 10.1 display problems

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

goaFromLivingRoom

Samplitude 10.1 display problems

Post by goaFromLivingRoom »

Hi,

i just installed my Samplitude 10.1 and Scope in XTC mode and at the moment i am happy about it. It works quite nice.
But one angry think i don't really like:

If i open a synth of scope in Samplitude and right click on a button of the synth to assign a hardware controller knob then some other parts of the synth disappears. This parts are not updated therefore i cannot see the knobs anymore. If i move the transport control of samplitude over this disappeared parts then the parts are updated. The same problems exists if i open the preset list of the synth: again special screen parts disappears.

I know, you can work, but it is angry and nervy.

Who knows a solution of this?

For responses many thanks in advanced.

Greatings...
MB Asus P5K-E, 1 x Scope 1 x Pulsar 1 x Elektra: Scope is the host, Winxp Prof, BCF2000
goaFromLivingRoom

Re: Samplitude 10.1 display problems

Thank your for this response.
Then i have to live with this problem unfortunately.

Are you sure that this problem exist vor SFP 4.5 as well. At the moment i use SFP 4.0, because i didn't found a cause to buy it. Bugfixes are not described there.
MB Asus P5K-E, 1 x Scope 1 x Pulsar 1 x Elektra: Scope is the host, Winxp Prof, BCF2000
goaFromLivingRoom

Yes, the automation is possible...that's right.

I think to automate it with bcf2000. At the moment i work with BCF2000 and i think about to cascade it with a new BCR2000. Then i have the BCF2000 as Mackie Control and the BCR to automate the synths.
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

I've never had display issues with Samplitude in XTC mode.
(using 4.5 here).

Greg

p.s. I recommend putting your hardware configuration in your signature.
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
goaFromLivingRoom

Hi siriusbliss,

thanks for your answer. What do you mean to put my hardware in the signature?
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

goaFromLivingRoom wrote:Hi siriusbliss,

thanks for your answer. What do you mean to put my hardware in the signature?
If you put your computer setup in your signature, it will show up in your posts (at the bottom), and then people that have similar equipment can offer more direct help for your particular configuration.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Also, forgot to mention that the automation in Samplitude is sample-based, so it may be better than when trying to do automation via XTC (I think).

Greg

p.s. Also, V10.2 has some minor automation enhancements :)