Strange internal error from pulsar XTC in Nuendo 3.2

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

bluesphere

Strange internal error from pulsar XTC in Nuendo 3.2

Post by bluesphere »

Hi guys,
I'm new in this forum... I've a question:
I've assembled some days ago my new DAW. Intel core Quad6600, mobo Asus PK5, 2X Plusar XTC, Terratec PHASE 24 firewire, Nuendo 3.2
I use pulsars only in XTC mode because they haven't I/O, and the PHASE is the soundcard of my sistem. I've set in the Input/output window of scope 4.0 the option "My card dont'have I/O". Phase24 asio latency is 9.6ms and I've set the buffer of pulsar at 256 semples in Cset.inf . When I load some XTC effect (2 delay S and 2 masterverb classic) in the nuendo's effect group the performance CPU meter become instable and run from min to max quickly... after some minutes of work I get this error message from pulsar: "ScopeDriverIoctl (1908900) returned error code -99" and the pulsar system don't work anymore.
Someone can help me??? Do you know why??? :-? :-? :-? :-? :( :( :(
Thanks a lot...
ASUS P5K, Intel Core QUAD 6.600, 2 Giga ram,
2X Pulsar SRB, 1X Pulsar I, 1X Pulsar II, TERRATEC 24FW, NUENDO 3.2, Reason 4.0
sanna

Post by sanna »

I have the same message in cubase Studio 4.1.
It is produced randomly when i send datas from my BCR2000.

Someone has the solution?

I,ve also realized that the system freeze also randomly when i use my BCR2000 and other control surfaces to control some synth in Scope environment, out of the XTC mode. (Then doesn´t appear any message, jus freeze).

Please help
maky325

Re: Strange internal error from pulsar XTC in Nuendo 3.2

Post by maky325 »

This was happening to me until i disabled some cores on my machine. Read here: http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25931
the19thbear

Re: Strange internal error from pulsar XTC in Nuendo 3.2

Post by the19thbear »

had the same thing happened with a dualcore, scope xtc mode and bcf2000.
It seems that USB is the problem for me. When i dont have to many usb things plugged in, i dont get the error.
I dont have any conflicts ( USB sharing adresses with scope cards etc), so i am planning on buying a usb hub to see if it makes a difference.
Try it! before disableing a core!