How to use Adobe Edition + cubase sx in XTC Mode

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nicore

How to use Adobe Edition + cubase sx in XTC Mode

Post by Nicore »

Hi all,

This kind of problem has certainly been posted thousand of times but I couldn't manage to find the answer so I finally decided to post.

My problem is i'd like to work some samples in Audition while Cubase is running. At the moment I have to exit Cubase , then run SFP and Adobe Audition, when my work is finished I have to restart Cubase...so you can imagine how many time I loose when I have to work on different samples at different moments.

Cubase works well in XTC mode, I know it's the XTCproject.pro to configure, I've tryed what I can but the best thing I get is Adobe Audition working but my speakers doesn't give any sound. Certainly cause it well detects the Wave Source but surely badly connected.

So you know what i'm expecting from you, the good XTCProject.pro Configuration and which channel on Cubase should give the audio response.

I hope someone could help :)

Thank you in Advance.
Nicore

Post by Nicore »

Thank you , but it's not the same problem. =/
Nicore

Post by Nicore »

Great , i've just succeeded :'( Snif

The solution was the Mix2s, but now i've another problem, since i'm using some Dynaudio acoustics speakers the sound goes to the maximum (no level button on them), anyway now it's great.
Thank U for the great forum.
Nicore

Post by Nicore »

Thank you. =)