Old Non XTC - GUI Issues

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Scotty

Old Non XTC - GUI Issues

Post by Scotty »

Yes , I know that this is the uncharted waters of XTC exploration however I thought I'd pose the question anyway. I have been able to get many of my non xtc plug-ins working in Cubase as XTC. I have used the xml tweaks to get them to appear properly as effects or synths. A Several of these non xtc plug-ins will load (Saturn ) but send the graphics to the surface of the main windows screen , underneath the Cubase application. YOu minimize Cubase and you see the interface there. Are there any tweaks that I can do to the files themselves to get them to appear on the Cubase screen?
tonschieber

Post by tonschieber »

Have you tryed to right click on the XTC-Plug-In, there will be a menu to choose "always on front" or something like that.
In german: "Immer im Fordergrund".

Maybe you have to try the "rightcklick" at som places on the surface of the plug-In. Mostly it is near the boarder on top of the device.

This selection will permit the XTC-Device to moove out of the gray cubase frame and the Device is always in front.

In this mode you can place every Device in Cubase/Nuendo exept the arranger window also on another monitor. This is a very simple free handling. I'm very happy whith this "front mode".

regards

T.
Sorry for my bad english