Synths in Scope 4.5

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

crae

Post by crae »

I have all the synth and sampler packages for Scope 4.5, running in Cubase SX3 under XTC mode:

Volkzampler:

When I try to use Volkzampler in Cubase SX3 in XTC mode it seems to believe the synth is installed but will not bring up the surface interface when I hit the edit button – instead it just shows a small tools bar. Also it only creates a single mono channel out put when it should show multiple outputs.

I downloaded the latest version of Volkzampler from the Creamware website. I have 2 entries for the Volkzampler in my allkeys file, but when I tried to install Volkzampler, it told me that the first key was not correct, and when I tried to use the second key the Set up programme crashed.

U KNOW 007:

When I try to use this synth I get the following error:

“Can’t find DSP file U KNOW filter 2 – please check installation”

Is this a know error and will it effect the working of the synth?

Save project at start up:

I definitely do not have this box checked but Scope still loads on start up – what could I be doing wrong?

Synths that do not work in XTC mode:

Apart from the STS samplers are there any other synths that won’t work in XTC mode – I need to make sure all that can work are working.

XTC Install directories:

Why are there 2 entries for installation directories for the XTC plugins during the install procedure and are they both needed in my set up?

Thanks all .....
crae

Post by crae »

Thanks for the advice - but how do I reinstall just one synth without going through a complete install of the whole environment - (I have tried that but it still doesn't work) --- any advice on Volksampler? Do I have to instal that from the Setup.exe and has anyone experienced the setup crash I am experiencing?

Cheers,

Crae