Installation problems Scope 4

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Post by dawman »

Brotha'Man Ralf,
I can't believe you have a guy in Berlin that can't be helped. You guys seem to give everybody a heads up when you go on vacations, or are not going to be available, MusikMesse, etc. Sometimes we just have to take it on the chin. I would have bought his card but saw that he hasn't posted it in the forum thread.
Just to let you know, I will be building a couple more SFP DAW's for FOH / Monitoring, and as a kick ass sub mixer for drums. I feel guilty 4 not buying new cards on the last DAW, but since I won't be needing all 15's 4 the next boxes, I will get a couple of new cards from SoCal, and the B2004 ASB before Christmas. My drummer is going to be so happy. I talked him into getting rid of his limited Alesis drum rig, and going for SFP/Giga. Now his triggers are limitless, as will be his custom DSP DAW. Drums through Scope w/ FX are awesome soumding. Especially when you run Vinco on the Master Out. I have talked him into letting me controll his FX from my keyboards. Remember Carl Palmer? He had a great drum solo/intro where at the end of it, a phaser kicked in. It was awesome to hear that live too. I just think that drummers need to be more musical and be involved to the point where when they play a gig, it should be considered a polished production.

Thanks 4 Trying To Help That Poor Chap,

Almost Forgot,......Give Us The Body Of Ralf.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-08-28 12:46 ]</font>