VST system link on xtc scope

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

lozlab

Post by lozlab »

Hello, does anyone know if VST system link works with scope xtc, I cant make any positive auto test (by connecting adat in to out) in nuendo ?
loz
AudioDan

Post by AudioDan »

Definantly! I've had it running very smoothly indeed. It's even easier to set up in Cubase because you know what kind of input/output you're assigning as the System Link channel unlike when using SFP along side Cubase.
Just remember to make only one computer the System Link Master....all other computers must be Slaves or they won't recognise or be recognised.

Goodluck

Cheers,

AudioDan
lozlab

Post by lozlab »

right, know it works but with asio 2-32/64-I m syncked
by ext wordclock on scope aes. seems xtc doest want of the scope syncplate (says no xtc accelerator). too bad, BNC sync is quiet solid and free up aes entrances.
MD69

Post by MD69 »

Could add the syncplate module to your XTC project and link it to your ASIO 2 Out
Michel
cj5621

Post by cj5621 »

Hi, I found this online looking for the best way to get Cubase Vst System Link working.
I have an RME card and A ESI U24 usb interface with adat i/o's. Just wanted to know if there is anyone here who knows of a link that shows pictures on how to set up VST System Link correctly between 2 computers. I followed the manual but i have had no luck. any tips on that would be real helpful

Thanks
CJ