To follow Planet Z posts has become rather difficult

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I realize that it has become difficult to follow all the threads at the same time… it’s no longer as it used to be… It’s nice of course, the fact that we are many and write much, but in the other hand it has become impossible to read everything… I miss something this way…

I used to read absolutely everything, then I started reading almost everything, now, I’m sure I’m reading less than half of it all…

By all means, the Z Forum has become a part of my life, it’s really like HOME, I can’t describe it better than this… It’s part of my studio, part of my setup, part of my daily inspiration and an incredible amount of learning…

Everyday, and I mean: EVERYDAY, it’s a great exiting pleasure to surf to see what those crazy musicians and open minded people of the Z are up to… And it’s very regarding to be involved in conversations of all sorts, but always with some sort of… lets say… planetzetism.

The next step could be to do a Z Simposium, just to get to know each other, which I think would be extremely pleasing, after having talked to each other for more than 4 years now and counting.

Happy to be part of it, I just wanted to say I’m at home.

:smile:
coc999

Post by coc999 »

I'm in too :)

my favorite Pz post is here below

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8787
astroman

Post by astroman »

a classic :D
and the proof that the time warp exists - it was edited before it was posted :lol:

cheers, Tom
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

katano

Post by katano »

a symposium, great idea!

when, where can i register? :D

cheers
roman
hubird

Post by hubird »

@ 2-year Boom festifall in Portugal next year, 10 year anniversary?
I'll be there :-)