I'm sad:cry:

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

virtualstudio

Post by virtualstudio »

I am SAd :cry:
Yesterday I said good by to my dear father

He died last Friday after being sick for four years I loved my father very much He was always there for me , I remember when I was sixteen he would go-out on Sunday afternoons and his living room was turned up-side down to make it a rehearsal studio for my first band (poor nabours)
He was always supportive to me, though he thought trying to make a living with making music was not going to be easy . He never blamed me for trying, on the contrary : he would have for NOT trying.
My father worked his ass off al his live . nothing… make’s me more sad than the fact that he was going to have the time to do nice things with my mother, things HE liked to do, an now he is gone…..for ever….. he was only 66.

I’m not much of a poster on this forum, still I’m a regular visitor and consider myself a true pulsarfreak I would like to say to you people out there life up to your dreams.

DO IT NOW !!! and not tomorrow.

make music and be happy………

and my Father agrees..

regards
TERRANOVA-AMSTERDAM
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

it happened something similar three years ago
to my father, although he was ten years older, but he was very young and appearently healthy, but in few months he realized he was sick and died. i don't have anything useful to say, but i understand your feelings and i sympathize.
ciao.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Sorry about that Virtualstudio, I’m too with you… It’s not easy when somebody you love have to go. I have gone though the same, as all the other hundred millions have before us… when loosing my mother, as you have just lost you father... I think death is something very natural, and even if we suffer cos they just disappear from here; we need to participate with this unavoidable reality which is death, not suffering so much.

When my mother died she came to me to say bay… I was sleeping and she appeared in a dream, which of course was not a dream! She said: “I’m sorry my son, but I have to go. I love you all very much, this is the only regret I have now that I have to go.” I said: “I love you Mama, I really enjoyed for you to be my mother, thank you very much for everything”. Then we cuddled fondly full of emotion, then she said bay, and started to walk forward… Have you seen the film “Ghost”? Well, the moment the guy goes saying “I’m going with so much love” or something similar, well… it’s amazing, I so something really similar to that! It is important to say that I had not seen the film before so you can’t tell me it was a mental projection of mine, this just happened! It was as real as if you were playing your instrument and then you are asked if you were actually playing your instrument, you have to say YES cos your experience was completely real, well, this one it was completely real, as if I was rather here, not there. She went joining many people that were into a soft pleasant light. They were waiting for her at about 200 metres from were we were; all of them were smiling pleasantly. She disappeared among them and I came back to my bed quite emotional of course, but very happy.

So, don’t worry, he’s somewhere now, fusioning himself with the universe… instead of suffering, be happy cos he’s already resting after so much work here, down into the earth… My sincere respects to you man, be well…
coc999

Post by coc999 »

Hi "Virtualstudio" , i see your message in forum and i don't now how to explain all that with words but i put a candle for your father tonight,and have a thought for him.
Take care PZ friend.
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

I'm sorry for your father's departure VirtualStudio, and I agree with your "DO IT NOW" philosophy, we won't take anything with us when our time comes, but the satisfaction of never give up our dreams, and of course as you father DID , to help and support the people WE LOVE, then you'll feel the you won't be forgotten, because you'll live in your beloved's hearts.

Snoopy
astroman

Post by astroman »

Virtualstudio, I know words don't ease a pain like this, but please know that friends feel with you.
It's always too early for people like your father to leave, when there's still so much to do. I remember my father in law, who died the day after confirmation of his retirement salary. These are the facts of life beyond our understanding.
Your father would certainly be proud of you, about the way you keep his memory, whereever he is now.

Tom
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

My dad passed away a couple of years ago.. man, and that made me realize that time was something limited.. until then, it seemed like 10 years, or 40 years, or whatever was a looong time. So long, that I didn't really have to worry about it actually "running out".. but now, it seems like so many things are going so slow, and that time is just slipping away.

Get the most done in the least amount of time, peeps.. you never know when it'll happen.

Strange thing about when your dad or mom passes away, is that it really redefines what death means.. it makes is so real, and so "there"... Made me feel like me, or my friends.. or whoever, would just plop dead the next moment. Could happen. So as much as it put a gloom on almost every thought that I had, it also made me realize that I had to be quick. Damn quick. And get things done before everyone, including myself, passes away.
Neil B

Post by Neil B »

I can empathise with your feelings. Losing a loved one is a difficult time.
Remember though that grief is a part of the healing process, and will pass with time, even if it is hard to feel this now.
The very fact that you grieve shows the love that you had for your father and he would be proud of that.
There will always be an empty space now but your love and feelings have shown that your own life, love and values is a celebration of the success of your father as a parent.
I hope that you find some inner peace soon.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted (Matthew 5:4)

You're in my prayers

Neil B
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Hi Virtualstudio

My father died 8years ago. He came to the house, where I lived with my mother and my stebfather - we sad infront of eachother at the diningtable, holding eachothers hands, when he told me that he had tubercolusis, and that he did not want the doctors to cure him. That was maybe the most intense hearing experience in my life.

One thing, that I believe is very important - in this and any other situation in life - is, that you have no wrong feelings. You feel, as you do, and it is important to accept that to be true to yourself. I had many different feelings towards my father, from the day he gave me the message, to the day he died. I felt grief and sorrow - but also hatred. Yes, I hated him for doing this to me. I felt guilt - should I try to convince him to change his mind? It was a huge variety of intense feelings. You may experience some of the same. Please be true to yourself. If hate comes to you, then feel it. After that you will recognise, that you can both hate and love the same person, and that your love is stronger, if you dare to have the "other" feelings too.

Peace be with you - for me it took 3 weeks, before I could cry over it. Don't force yourself into any fixed imagination of, what you must feel, how you must remember him e.t.c.. Be true - in the end you will love him and yourself the most that way. If you get "strange" sensations - like the urge to talk out loud to him - do it. That doesn't qualify you as insane.

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
hubird

Post by hubird »

ik zie je droeve boodschap nu pas.
hou je taai, hij zal toch wel zijn hele leven bij je blijven.
ik steek nu een kaarsje op voor je vader.
peace.