Michael Jacksons' Nose

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Post by garyb »

On 2002-11-17 09:26, alfonso wrote:
On 2002-11-16 22:25, garyb wrote:
"true happiness comes from within" :wink:
i agree absolutely....
but sorrow and suffering can come from outside.....
definition of the word "passion"(many of you europeans know this)is suffering.where i live "passion" is used to mean a good healthy lust for something...this causes much suffering......
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Wacko Jacko in action again. OK, so he was dangling his kid over a balconey, maybe he got carried away, but why the towel over its head ? Has he already started carving the kid up ?

Oh, and the name: Prince Michael II, not to be confused with his other son, Prince Michael. :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spirit on 2002-11-21 07:41 ]</font>
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

Some may say he's a poor guy people talk bad things about him - but in fact he does things forces us to be so and nobody forces Michael to do such things... But from the opposite side people surrounding him had to say how great he was how great things he did etc and that is a closed circle.
I think his behaviour can be explained by not having a childhood at all...
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

This may be a very flammable statement, but I've had a pet theory about this.

While Britain's Royal Family has its arguments and divorces, they still remain reasonably sane.

Famous music personalities (such as Wacko) and other fabulously wealthy or famous people often crack up or go off and do stupid things like crave up their own face.

I believe the difference is that Royal families are trained to handle the public attention and pressure from birth.

And although Wacko was famous almost from birth he didn't have the same quality of advisors.

That's why I believe so many "overnight" stars either go insane with "Roman Emporer Sydndrome" or pickle their brains with drugs.
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

That's a right way of thinking, I belive. Wacho had to have his PR manager, though...
garyb

Post by garyb »

he's tittilating you.the towel was so that the baby wouldn't get scared.
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

It started with the SKIN TREATMENT. Wait let's see "IF THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS" Satan is waiting.
ds-sound

Post by ds-sound »

The film's name is "Death becomes her" - good point! :smile:

Poor Poor man...
I used to be a fan-atic fan of him when I was 14. My close friends even called me "Michael"! Perhaps this demonstrates better of all that the most beloved, admired artists shold never be envied...
Blend Studios | www.BlendStudios.co.il