WHAT DO WE EAT and WHAT SORT OF UNDERPANT do we use?

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Hey, talking about whether, I thought we could talk about WHAT DO WE EAT… and WHAT SORT OF UNDERPANTS do we use… he he he… Due to the fact that there is no women in here, we can talk freely I guess he :lol: he :lol: he… :lol:

FOOD:
I was once a vegetarian, in fact, for three long years, but I felt I needed some meet some times. I don’t eat pork much cos I don’t like the taste of it but eventually if somebody invites me to a meal or something and there is pork I will eat it anyway, but it’s not for me. I would prefer to eat bovine meet instead. Sheep meet is the best one for me, particularly barbecued, it’s great! Love fish but it has to be well done, I mean, well cooked. Love wine, and in Chile wine is very… very cheap! Well, so cheap that you can buy two bottles of whine for the price of litre of milk. That is why babies drink wine instead of milk, (the last is a joke of course, don’t worry)

I’m a real fan of bread, oooooh yesss! What would I do without bread? Is like not having food in your table… My second food fanatic state of mind comes up with cheese, my God, how can I love it soooo much. I’m capable of eating 400 grams of cheese in one go spread onto toasts and melt in the oven, with litters of black tea with little sugar HUMMMMMM… Beautiful!

See food is fantastic too, but a bit dangerous if you are not strict with it’s quality, unfortunately I can tell… See food the Spanish way is about the best see food in the hole world! Of course, you have guessed it, one of my preferred delicious plates is: PAELLA! This IS something special, and you know what? it’s true, nobody can do it as Spanish people do!

I don’t like much sweet things, well, not all the time like many who loves it at all hours. I particularly like the French “gatos”, hooouuuu they are great. For instance, the Cheese Cake, please, try it out even if you have to travel to France just for it! And if you can give it some Maple Syrup from Canada, well… what can I say? That would be like having a scope board at home…

UNDERPANTS:
I heat the look and feeling of long underpants, it’s like having an astronaut overall onto you, very uncomfortable. They make me laugh loud and clear… sorry guys, if some of you use them… I really can’t help, it’s so funny…

I use cotton underpants only, and not too small, don’t like them, I don’t use a particular trademark nor a particular colour. I have some from everywhere in the world, and the best ones came from Argentina cos the cotton there is of very great quality. (I’m feeling very bizarre telling you that… and at the same time and dead laughing he :lol: he :lol: he :lol: )

Well Pulsarians, lets see if your way of eating and clothing is up to the standard of your hardware and software from Creamware… he :lol: he :lol: he… :lol:
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

I'm like a spicey, hot-chili kind of guy. Most everything I eat has to have some sort of red, or chili element to it. Jallapenos, now that's some serious food. So naturally, I like shitzuan chinese, mexican, thai, indian, etc. It was believed by my friends at one point, that my jerky funky grooves came from the "hot" stuff. :lol: :lol:

Also, I really like herbs. I rather have my food smell very nice, than for it to be thick, and heavy tasting. It's especially a problem in Japan because people eat all sorts of food that are very salty and greasy. Japan does not have the tradition of enjoying their meals with the nose. Just tongue.

Cheeze, I'm a goda kind of guy. I like my goda spiced. I'm not really into the heavy, smelly stuff though. Oh yeah, and I love cheddar. Just plain cheddar. I need cheddar for Tacos.

So.. I'm very spicy, very aromatic, and hot. I think my nose is very sensitive. I'm like into aroma therapy stuff and all. And hot. Really hot. I put Tabasco on almost anything. Salad? sure, why not? I don't like Habanero Tabasco though, cuz it's got that mango smell to it. I usually finish a bottle of Tabasco in a couple of days. Maybe this is why I don't like enjoying the meal with my tongue.. cuz my tasting buds have been destroyed by so much hot food!

Underwear:
I'm into the loose fitting stuff. Just got used to it I guess. I can't imagine wearing the tight fitting stuff now. I need to be a "free" man. hehe. ya know, for all the creativity and all.
garyb

Post by garyb »

underwear?
wayne

Post by wayne »

I eat anything although mainly vego, and otherwise i'll be freesnakin' for the warmer months :wink:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Yes Garyb, underwear! How otherwise would you hold them together when shaking with your Pulsar grooves in a Techno song at 1.55? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eternallyerect

Post by eternallyerect »

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Impressive studio, is it yours?
eliam

Post by eliam »

I'm vegetarian and have been for 10 years. I don't eat dairies cause they make my nose stuffy and then it makes it hard to sing correctly... I eat eggs, chick peas, lentils, all kinds of beans, grains, tofu, vegetables, whole grain breads, herbs, spices, etc. etc. And I must say that I'm a gourmet; I cook 95% of my meals and I love the food I eat, 'cause it's tasty, life-giving, wholesome and prapared with Love!

I'm very grateful to the vegetables I eat, because I can live thanks to their gift of life! Thanks cabbage, thanks carrots! See ya in Heaven!

As for my underwear, I have no comments right now, sorry!
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Eliam, don’t tell me you use sort of Adam’s leaf cos you like herbs and vegetables… :lol:
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

How could I have guessed when I created the Off-topic forum that people would be discussing their food and underwear preferences in a single thread. Talk about OT!! :lol: too funny!

-John
eliam

Post by eliam »

:smile: Unfortunately, even if the weather is very mild for the season, I have to dress a little more!!

Anyway, as you may know, as I'm virtually free of sexual desires, it would be too great a temptation for women around if I'd be dressed with a leaf only! :grin: :grin:
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Eliam, with all that cabbage and beans I thought a comment about your underwear might be very relevant. :lol: No offense !
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

:lol:
spoimala

Post by spoimala »

I'm a vegetarian also... but I do eat fish and eggs and so...
I just don't like meat so much..and mincemeat is something I can't even imagine to put in my mouth!

I'd like to know, is there vegetarian food available in your countries? Many musicians who travel the world (and are vegetarians) say that sometimes it's difficult to find something to eat.
In Finland you can find vege-food on almost every restaurant. There are even vege-hamburgers here :smile:

--

For underwear, as it's so cold here in Finland I have to use BOTH short and long drawers. Nothing sexy :roll:

PS. John, do you still think it was not a good idea to set up an OT forum? :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: spoimala on 2002-11-11 05:13 ]</font>
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

a finnish friend was came over to Japan, and we had a very hard time finding vegie food. Fortunately, she ate fish and other seafood, and of course, Japanese eat lots of seafood so that worked very well.

Also, in Taiwan it is easy to find pure vegitarian food. As in STRICTLY vegetable only. It's because most of the hardcore buddhist people are pure vegetarians.
eliam

Post by eliam »

It's good here in Montreal, there are veggie restaurants and oriental food retailers, as well as organic food buyer clubs, which help to get money wise quality foods...

BTW, someone who eats animal flesh, fish included, is not vegetarian. Someone who does not eat any animal product (milk, eggs, honey, etc.) is termed as vegan, or "végétalien" in french...
spoimala

Post by spoimala »

I'm not interested in those terms...
What were they... vegan, lacto-vege, ovo-vege, lacto-ovo-vege... huh.
I just don't eat pork, beef or chicken and it's enough for me :smile: