Trick or Treat!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

So what d'yall dress up as? Any pictures?
Me, I collapsed into deep sleep at 8pm, and got up a 4am. So I guess I missed all the fun. Though holloween ain't big in Japan. Well... actually, it doesn't exist.. but anyway. :smile:
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

Helo-win or so doesn't exist in Poland, either. There are some attempts to adopt it to Polish conditions but for me it's innatural and it looks like stimulated by big companies to increase their incomes (selling gadgets etc.). Actually I dress up as usual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: samplaire on 2002-11-01 09:32 ]</font>
hubird

Post by hubird »

same here in Holland.
we just have wooden shoes, tulips and the red district :lol:
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

What about Bulldog coffee shops? :razz:

There is one i'd recommend, it's called 7th Heaven Coffee shop...They make fantastic hash coffee and pot-muffins :grin:

Went in Amsterdam about 10 times, including the Y2K night... What a crazy city man!
at0m

Post by at0m »

:lol:
First coffe shop in A'dam is called 'Bulldog', it's founded by a guy w my name in my birth year (total coincidence;), as it says on a plate above the door. Indeed, it's in the Red Light District -Marcus, you been there, it's a crazy city :smile:

In Belgium we dress and act like crazy (in some cities) on Carneval, beginning of the spring.

Funny story last week on the news: This madman stands in front of a house, rings the bell and waves with his chainsaw. Police came to take him out. The 'madman' got the wrong house, he was looking for a Halloween party, which was next doors to the house of which he scared the family to death. Oops.
hubird

Post by hubird »

On 2002-11-01 14:36, marcuspocus wrote:
Went in Amsterdam about 10 times,
makes me wondering...were is Outer Space...?
Germany, Belgium, UK, Luxembourg...? :smile:
hubird

Post by hubird »

On 2002-11-01 14:36, marcuspocus wrote:
Went in Amsterdam about 10 times,
makes me wondering...where is Outer Space...?
Germany, Belgium, UK, Luxembourg...? :smile:
hubird

Post by hubird »

sorry, double post, wanted to edit, didn't get through, all was frosen...
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

I was a "generic evil being." I did a real casual live set with a laptop at a halloween house party. peep it:

garyb

Post by garyb »

l.b.c. is too scary for anyone to trick or treat.(or tricks and treats are the normal everyday reality.....)
hubird

Post by hubird »