Unfortunately, THE WAR IS AGAIN HERE

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

lifechanger

Post by lifechanger »

Just hide up there in the beautiful mountains and valley's of Northern Italy....make wine, not war. You didn't do so well with El Duche!

I think DXL morphed into Barbara Streisand, who has been misquoting Shakespeare and mispelling everything nasty she sends to her fellow leftist coddlers...
I taped this at her recent concert...

Excerpts from speach by Barbra Streisand
Thank you, thank you all so much for inviting me here to speak tonight.

I want to tell everyone what we face if we allow the mean-spirited, intolerant, racist, homophobic, gun toting, extremist Republicans to retake the Senate.

If we don't keep the Senate in Democratic control, more people will wake up in bathtubs full of ice, missing one or more of their kidneys.

If we lose the Senate, more adults will be stuck with AIDs infected needles left in theater seats and gas nozzles. And, more children will die from heroin overdoses from needles left in McDonald's playgrounds.

The dumbest president in history, according to the Lowenstein Institute of Scranton, will appoint more Conservative judges.

Vote Republican and Bill Gates will continue to track your emails.

Let them win the Senate and little Craig Shergold, a child with cancer in England, won't receive any more business cards.

If Republicans win the Senate, the US Military will make more missile attacks on the Pentagon.

If we lose the Senate, more tourists will be photographed atop buildings about to be hit by jet aircraft.

Let the Republicans win and we'll never collect the .05 cent tax on email.

If we lose the Senate, no one will ever get the free Miller beer, Pepsi Cola and Tickle-me-Elmos.

Let us fail to keep the Senate and Costa Rican bananas causing the disease 'necrotizing fasciitis' will continue to enter our country.

If we lose, women will be forced to continue to use tampons with dioxin and asbestos.

If they win, we will never find a cure for the Klingerman virus.

If they win, women will continue to get breast cancer from anti-perspirants.

If they win, bugs will continue to enter American's ears and eat their brains.

And finally, if we win, we can repeal the 22nd Amendment and re-elect Bill Clinton!

You don't bring me flowers
You don't read me Shakespeare
You hardly check the spelling anymore
Before you fax Capitol Hill
At the end of the day...
"T'is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lifechanger on 2002-10-01 15:30 ]</font>
ernest@303.nu

Post by ernest@303.nu »

[edit]removed as lifechanger just removed a sentence from his last message[/edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ernest@303.nu on 2002-10-01 15:39 ]</font>
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Hey Lifechanger!

Let's read a quote from Frank Zappa now. :lol:
Are we listening?..
EarlyFirst

Post by EarlyFirst »

Perhaps this will make you go hmmmm ...

As an individual this is my very unique assessment of President´s Bush´s demands for a 7 Day War Countdown and allows each person to make their own assessment, as to just exactly what his Republican Party is involving each American and each country in. Here it is! Okay Everyone get your maps and citizenry information out for our International game of Attack-CounterAttack. You shall have the mind of the top strategic command and show your offensive-defensive strategies in the U.S. vs. Iraq War. This is not a question of who is right or wrong, but of military power. The nation of Sudan is a Muslim nation with a defense treaty with the Chinese, who have 700,000 troops combat ready, on high alert across the straights from Saudia Arabia. Possible strategy is to counter-attack from the West against U.S. invasion of Iraq. Sudan is a member of the Arab League which indicates that the "Gate of Hell" will be opened if the U.S. Attacks. The Chinese Naval flotilla of equal strength as the American Aircraft Carrier Battle Fleet is sailing from S.E. Asian ports of Burma to the Indian Ocean, and capable of disarming Deigo Garcia, the small British Island used by the Americans as a staging area for the Middle East. Additional the Chinese BattleFleet has the capability of possibly neutralizing the American troops brought into the Southern Arabian Peninsula and blocking the Straights of Hormuz. An additional 2,000,000 Chinese troops are massed on the Chinese Western Frontier as back-up to the 700,000 troops prepared to engage the. Their weapons contain Americans when Iraq is attacked titanium tipped bullets capable of ripping through U.S. military personal aromor. The U.S. High Command has erroneously stationed the American Aircraft BattleFleet in a closed military areana within nuclear range of its adversaries. Chinese-Muslim option will be enacted to neutralize this fleet. Supply lines from the U.S. have been limited by several European nations who do not ally with the U.S. on this war, such as France and Germany. At the time of the American attack on Iraq, this loss of strategic European staging areas and the rerouting of supplies and equipment is a military liability. Israel will be neutralized in the first hours of the war with nuclear weapons. The U.S.-British troops, battlefleet and aircraft in Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia, and other close proximity bases are surrounded with a limited and precarious life line to the region. Simultaneously, Chinese High Tech-Military strategy engages orbital Killer-Sattellites with titanium pellets with their exposive charges to rip through all of the world´s orbiting sattellites and has a Limited Nuclear strategy of 20 nuclear blasts against U.S. cities that contain Naval Fleets and Aircraft squdruns. Chinese military analysis indicates that both China and the U.S. will sustain extensive direct nuclear strike damage. But, in favor of a Chinese nuclear defense is geography. Radioactive clouds from an American nuclear attack on China with rise up and land back on the United States. Radioactive clouds from a Chinese nuclear attack against American will rise up and land on Europe. Although the U.S. has over 50,000 nuclear weapons, it knows, that utlizing this amount of weaponry will ultimately make North America a wasteland of contamination and death. The Chinese recognize this liability and expect an American Limited Nuclear exchange on this basis. Meanwhile, Iraq, contrary to American contentions has no weapons of mass destruction, as a prelude to Chinese justification of entering the war and neutralizing the United States by completely destroying the entire American Naval Armada and devastating the United States citizens with a limited but effective nuclear exchange. American options are to neutralize the 700,000 Chinese army, navy, and airforce stationed in Sudan simultaneously at the time of attack on Iraq. Is this senario possible and what is wrong with it, if it is so? You are the generals. You tell me! And, I will tell you, as if on the battle field, what alternatives I will come up with to counter your offensive. I am waiting for your responses! :wink: GrinOlsson, the author of "World War III-The Night, The Angels Cry" Copyright 2000 which predicted the sneak arab attack on the United States and a second American-Iraqi war. http://www.childrensfairytales.com Thank you for your time. Respectfully submitted, John Bruce Grinols (GrinOlsson)
First Published in the WashingtonPost.com Editorial & Opinion Talk.The subject is: Spinning on Iraq
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Good lord gentlemen! I step away for the weekend, and look what happens.

I saw Nestor start this thread, and thought, well, ok, it's way off-topic, but the world is a tormented place right now, and perhaps the peoplez can help each other make some sense of it.

Unfortunately, lifechanger seems to taken this as an opprtunity for proselytizing and warmongering, polluting the thread with his excessive copy/pasting, and trollbaiting. I recognize that people are entitled to their opinions, and that America's greatness arises from open discussion and freedom of speech. Even people with the most offensive opinions should be tolerated, as (especially in this case), they help the rest of us center ourselves on what we really believe.

However, this forum is an international place (hosted by yours truly), and I don't see any reason to try to protect speech that is turning to personal insults, and warmongering.

I was gonna ban lifechanger for his unbelievably insulting remarks, but I reviewed some of his pre-September posts, and he was perfectly civil and on-topic before. So, the question is, once this topic is locked, can he re-integrate and play nice, or will he continue dropping shit-bombs in other threads??

For those who want to continue discussing this, I'm sure you can find a more appropriate venue?? Planet Z is intended to be a place for people to talk music and music gear, and to enjoy and reinforce a community of people with similar interests. If, in cases like these, we find our off-topic interests (war?!?) don't align, well, let's not argue them here, ok?

Thanks all,
-John