Jesus returns!!! (sic)

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

yayajohn

Jesus returns!!! (sic)

Post by yayajohn »

....in the form of a jazz pianist with lightning fast fingers at NAMM 2019 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UwQzq-PZbA

as Robin would say.....Holy fast fingers Batman!

I like Nord's strategy. Gather a crowd with a bunch of phenomenal musicians playing on your gear to secure your dominance.
dawman

Re: Jesus returns!!!

Post by dawman »

The guys a monster, did you hear them do Chick Coreas Spain?
The guys so good nobody notices the Monster on Bass.

Everybody’s always eeewwwing and aahhing Jordan Rudess who’s no slouch but he never really jams, he just does licks or technically challenging songs like Tarkus.
This guy thinks so far ahead and visualizes what he’s going to play it just looks effortless.

His videos from a few years back playing a Nord that rests on his lap in some gymnasium is fantastic.
He raises and lowers his knees to the beat and the boards actually seesawing around and he doesn’t miss a lick.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Awesome ! Genious ! They are amazing ! Their instruments are grafts of their body ! That is a tune that is needed to be listened several times to appreciate really.
I didn't know those guys. Thanks for the discovery !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

dawman wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 pm The guys a monster, did you hear them do Chick Coreas Spain?
The guys so good nobody notices the Monster on Bass.

Everybody’s always eeewwwing and aahhing Jordan Rudess who’s no slouch but he never really jams, he just does licks or technically challenging songs like Tarkus.
This guy thinks so far ahead and visualizes what he’s going to play it just looks effortless.

His videos from a few years back playing a Nord that rests on his lap in some gymnasium is fantastic.
He raises and lowers his knees to the beat and the boards actually seesawing around and he doesn’t miss a lick.
yeah, who cares about the bass player.. :D :D :D

(just kidding of course, he is indeed very awesome.) Amazing how well they stay in sync.

Glad you enjoyed it Jopo
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Thanks, JV. I quit. :wink:
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays