Happy new year 2018

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Marco

Happy new year 2018

Post by Marco »

:D Happy new year to you all of the scope community. V7 goes together with us into a new year. Thx very much to all the 3thid party crazy developers! Faxi dNa Medhi etc. Thanks for your work! And Holger, the president of sonic core and my special friend, and the friend of all, support Master GaryB! And all members here and all others too!

A beautiful musical 2018!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dawman

Re: Happy new year 2018

Post by dawman »

I’ve just wrapped up my Yellow Fever tour and coming home to Scope 7.
I’ve never performed so many consecutive nights with a 103 degree fever.

I will never let these dickheads convince me I’ll get sick if I don’t allow the vaccination.
This is the 2nd time in recent years I decided to get vaccinated, each time I regretted it.

Can’t wait to get Scope 7.
haba

Post by haba »

In Europe the millienium became full-aged...
we have scope7 and the old cards still working strong...
a phantastic product and a great community here on planetz.
thank you sonic core+planetz+3th party developer

haba
dante

Post by dante »

@Marco Happy new year. Did you finished the renovations ?
@DawMan - I haven't had any vaccinations for decades - I just suffer the flu a couple of days a year and get stronger resistance for next time. Scope 7 will cure all.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Great time for you all guys! :D :D :D

The best way to control flue, viruses, fungus and things like that, is to use MMS, I have tried it and cannot believe the improvement in my general health: I've got strength, energy, great vibrancy that I can feel through it. If I have anything virus related, I kill it in a matter of hours. I have never controlled this illnesses through antibiotics, which are by the way, so harmful.

http://mmsforhealth.com/

The elite hates that this has finally came to be public!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

Happy new year to everyone!

PlanetZ's remained a hyper-informed, hyper-talented group of musicians that I have a lot of respect for. You guys have heard all my experiments and brain dumps, and I'm quite happy to have a respectable group to share the experience with, learn from, and be inspired by.

[OT flu issue] Those darn viruses.. The vaccinations are kind of hit or miss, it's sort of a bet placed by a committee that chooses which flu strains go into that year's vaccine. If it's a committee of unlucky people that pray to the wrong gods, that year's vaccine will be less effective. (a dud) It's great when it works tho. If you do get sick, and are sure it's influenza (get a test), then Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) usually works really well. Tamiflu works better earlier on, so if you suspect the flu (high fever first, aching joints), it's better to get checked out right away. I've seen it calm things down over the course of just 1 day. There are other antivirals, but unfortunately influenza has become resistant to many of them. Antibiotics are for bacteria so won't do anything against a virus, it'd just devastate your gut biome.

The easiest is to not introduce pathogens into the body in the first place. Proper hand washing and gargling goes a long way! Don't bite your nails, and don't stick your fingers in your mouth. (that's generally just weird)
Marco

Post by Marco »

dante wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:56 pm @Marco Happy new year. Did you finished the renovations ?
The kitchen is finished but studio is in 1000 parts. New hardware TC gold channel arrived and Scope 7 and now Samplitude X3. OMG this is exciting!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
Marco

Post by Marco »

Antibiotics are for bacteria so won't do anything against a virus, it'd just devastate your gut biome.

The antibiotics is only for the accompaniments, because the body is weakened in its defense, other deseases join together and you have really fun..... I work in the hospital in neurological Station im a small expert. Your body defense must kill the viruses by his self.
dante

Post by dante »

Marco wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:00 am
dante wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:56 pm @Marco Happy new year. Did you finished the renovations ?
The kitchen is finished but studio is in 1000 parts. New hardware TC gold channel arrived and Scope 7 and now Samplitude X3. OMG this is exciting!
Good news on kitchen. Do you have a list of the 1000 studio parts for us to rummage ?
Marco

Post by Marco »

I need a compass to find out
Marco

Post by Marco »

But this is finished!