The end of an era

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Sounddesigner

Re: The end of an era

Post by Sounddesigner » Wed May 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Nestor wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 am
Sounddesigner wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:22 pm
Presonous seems to be implimenting the best features from other DAWs to make one super DAW.
Exactly :D I've already told you, go for it!

That super DAW strategy makes them harder and harder to resist. Eventually "resistance is futile" and you become borg "assimilated". Everytime I try to rule Studio One out and scratch it off my list of possible choices Presonous then upgrades it in ways that I like and in ways that make it look like the ideal DAW and complete. I'm still going to give Bandlab a chance and see where they go with Sonar, but after Bandlab made Sonar freeware they really didn't inspire a lot of confidence in me and I'm not sure they're going to take good care of Sonar after that major devaluation. Time will tell when it comes to Sonar and I will try and give them a chance after the let down, but also Studio One v4 has earned itself demoing and a place back on my list. I will demo Studio One and if it continue to impress It may force me to buy.

EDITED

Nestor

Re: The end of an era

Post by Nestor » Wed May 23, 2018 3:10 pm

It's very easy too, so that heps. Try it out, it is the best you can do, then judge :wink:
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*