TouchOSC

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

braincell

TouchOSC

Post by braincell »

http://hexler.net/software/touchosc

Was wondering if any of you are using this and what do you think of it? Anyone have it for Android?
dawman

Re: TouchOSC

Post by dawman »

Laptop Mac guys with Main Stage love it.
Work.opposite of guys with it all the time.
Especially with Alchemy.
braincell

Post by braincell »

I hear it's more difficult to set up for Android devices. Getting it mainly for Arpology which is half off at the moment plus I have the $25 coupon. It still seems over-priced except it gets rave revues and there isn't anything else exactly like it. I think I own enough reverbs now!
valis

Post by valis »

I have owned it for iOS since launch, works great on iOS+Mac and decent with android+Windows though it's a bit more to setup on the latter.
braincell

Post by braincell »

valis wrote:I have owned it for iOS since launch, works great on iOS+Mac and decent with android+Windows though it's a bit more to setup on the latter.

Thanks, that's what I heard. I'll get it to work eventually. The preset for Arpology sweetens the deal a lot apparently.
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

TouchOSC is loads of fun on iPad Pro.

G
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
samriccijr

Post by samriccijr »

Hi all! TouchOsc is good for osc and single cc messages. Liine Lemur has a steeper learning curve but is more fexible. You can send multiple cc with one knob or button. You can send several sysex strings on button press, and you can send different strings on toggle on/off. Lemur was worth every bIt of its price. Sam in NJ