Use Audio inDSP No Response - Plugiator Tips MIDI OX

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Fvzz

Re: Use Audio inDSP No Response - Plugiator Tips MIDI OX

Post by Fvzz »

garyb wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 pm well, the history wasn't completely incorrect.
in any case, it's great that you love the plugiator! the rest of Scope is equally good or better.... :wink:
What Scope hardware would you recommend? I've got about $600 for future gear, debating between an Oberheim Matrix 1000 or a Boss SY300.

I made a visual analysis of both the minimax and minimoog waveforms. The minimax shows its age compared to newer VSTs that emulate "drift" and "circuit aging", but how does it hold up today?
PLUGIATOR FAN: pil files, manuals, PC manager, MIDI implementation:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... UWAJpN4R8X
Product keys: PRODYSSEY M9367HR5FE48 PRO12 MD3LGXCK5E77 FMAGIA 74HL4XT94T6D DRUMSNBASS ADHTFXTKY22H
garyb

Post by garyb »

any Scope hardware would give you a whole lot. i would gety at least a 6dsp card, but the more dsps, the merrier.

i think the Minimax holds up well to anything, but at the end of the day, it's all about what you like.
Fvzz

Post by Fvzz »

The NOAH picked my interest at one point but I found it's knob interface overly limited for such a large chassis, besides, I haven't seen one on eBay for years. In my opinion, the Solaris inherited some of its physical features and source architecture, every time I listen to it I get reminded of Scope sounds. Too bad it's just way out of my budget now that John resumed taking orders. I wonder why Ferrofish didn't revive the entire ASBII line, I have no interest in the B4000+. I guess at $499 a Prodyssey+ can't compete with an analog Korg Odyssey, but what's stopping them from releasing a mashup equipped with that spiffy LCD and PC-free user interface? wishful thinking but here goes:
PLUGIATOR FAN: pil files, manuals, PC manager, MIDI implementation:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... UWAJpN4R8X
Product keys: PRODYSSEY M9367HR5FE48 PRO12 MD3LGXCK5E77 FMAGIA 74HL4XT94T6D DRUMSNBASS ADHTFXTKY22H
samriccijr

Post by samriccijr »

Thank you all for the postings! Not bad for a 2 year old post.

BTW if your Plugiator has the latest firmware and the plugins are already installed,
you can use the authorization codes in the youtube video....

On the PC
Connect USB to plugiator and PC.
Launch Plug in Manager 2.0. PIM will detect the unit and report that plugins are installed.
Backup your image (in case something bad happens)
Unplug USB Cable.
Install each V2 plugin (with the USB disconnected....) Use the codes from the video....In the order of the drop menu.....
YOU don't have to install them to the Plugiator, just install in PIM
After all are installed, quit, replug USB, re-start PIM and use the panels.

On the Mac (I used OS X High Sierra, and I doubt that the latest OS X version will run the software).
Uninstall any current version of Flash you have.
Install Flash Version 10r45 from the Flash Site (this is the last version that will draw the panels).
Install Plugin Manager 1.0. Install Java Legacy 6 when prompted.
Connect Plugiator to Mac via USB. check Audio MIDI setup.
Launch Plug In Manager. PIM will detect the unit and plugins installed.
Backup your image (in case something bad happens)
Unplug USB cable.
Install each V1.0 plugin (with USB disconnected...) Use the codes from the video...In the order of the drop menu....
You don' thave to install them to the Plugiator, just install in PIM.
After all are installed, quit, replug USB, re-start PIM and use the panels.

Works for me, sounds nice.
I try to match my Nord 2x programs as close as I can to the Plugiator ones. That's another story lol!

Sam in NJ USA
paulkeys12599

Post by paulkeys12599 »

samriccijr wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:31 am BTW if your Plugiator has the latest firmware and the plugins are already installed,
you can use the authorization codes in the youtube video....
Sam, to which Youtube video are you referring?