3 o'clock in the night here, and watching!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Re: 3 o'clock in the night here, and looking!

Post by garyb »

dawman wrote:But if theyre hung over after a rough night in his new Palace in Dubai black & white is the logical backdrop.
obviously.
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote: She does it very handy, true, but if you were right and she was socially distracted she would correct her behaviour immediately after it by giving him a kiss to avoid shaming him. She doesn't.
she does just that with an affectionate rub of daddy's arm.

not everyone in this world is consumed with worry over shame.
that's both Donald's strong and weak point. he really doesn't care what you think. he doesn't care at all.

i wonder how much they paid him to put on this farce. every day the news attempts to shame him and show how incompetent and sleazy he is. he's still neck and neck with Hillary in the polls. that's gotta speak to how much people despise Hillary.
hubird

Post by hubird »

I had already read analyses about the forced loss of traditional masculinity in the typical group of those who suffered most from the globalisation, say the' Appalachian man', or less political correct the hillbillies and the rednecks :wink:
Now I read in a Dutch journal about an interesting book by Jackson Katz about the typical Trump's followers:
http://www.jacksonkatz.com

An interesting approach: 'Katz offers a new way to understand the role of identity politics in presidential campaigns. In the end, Man Enough? offers nothing less than a paradigm-shifting way to understand the very nature of the American presidency.'

As known Fox News calls it the wussification of America, a contraction of wimp and pussy, aiming at the loss of the old privileges of the lower educated white male.
The boys-will-be-boys argument of Trump's 'locker room talk' when talking about his infamous pussy remark points to this theme.

'Trump's appeal was rooted in right-wing populism and know-nothing racism, but it was also based on his performance of a kind of can-do white masculinity that had been in decline in recent decades. Like Ronald Reagan, Trump understood implicitly that the desire for a strong, virile man in the White House runs deep in the American DNA. His supporters confirmed this every time they opened their mouths: He tells it like it is. He's his own man. He's not politically correct. He's got balls. In other words, it's time to return a "real man" to the White House.'

It must be a double horror scenario for Trump lovers to see a woman stepping into the White House :D

Who's Katz?
Katz speaking at TED's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvSfeCRxe8
garyb

Post by garyb »

that is A-1, first class bullshit.

the problems with Hillary have nothing to do with her femaleness. she is an absolute criminal and gangster.
Trump isn't a nice guy either.

yes, it's tempting for "city-folk" to just call everyone who isn't city "rednecks or "hillbillies", but they aren't the same groups of people at all. personally, i think men have become wusses. it takes a wuss to worry that Hillary is a woman. it takes a wuss to say that men and women are equal, they are not. they may have equal value, they may be worth equal pay in the work force, but they are not the same. in fact, there are times and places that women deserve special treatment, and there are times that women should allow the men to handle the dirty work. both sides need each other and no amount of political posturing can change that. i guess when the earth has been sterilized and babies come from the central processing plant, then everyone can be female, just the way you like it.

yes, Trump supporters are likely dupes who have been terribly mislead, but guess what? the same is true for Hillary supporters.

if i have to choose between two odious foul demons to "rule"(even though the office of president is NOT the office of a ruler), i might choose Trump just because people like you are so scared of him, but actually, i would rather eat my own liver that vote for either of them. Trump is an absolute pig demon. Hillary is an old Crone demon that lives off of people who think she's sweet. they are both beyond disgusting, almost as disgusting as the political "analysis" that is used to make either side palatable.
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:the problems with Hillary have nothing to do with her femaleness.
I didn't say that, nor Katz does, I think.
Katz is trying to explain the specific attraction power of Trump.
What he's saying is that his style fits exactly his voters' needs or frustrations, he knows it and plays with it.

People don't vote for Trump because they hate Clinton so much, they vote for him because they are indeed old fashioned (ultra) right in the first place: abortion, weapons, self chosen euthanasia, homosexuality, racisme/immigration, etc.
Beyond that, and here Katz comes in, they just adore Trump, and adore him more when he speaks rough in general and specifically about women.
That's just because they've lost their classic central power position in family life now that women aren't so dependent anymore from the white male who lost his power stating job anyway.
Trump speaks boys' language: rough, simple egoistic, and women unfriendly.

But you don't have to agree with it.
Yet I don't agree with you that they vote so much for Trump because of they hate Clinton more.
They love him as he is.
Look at Trumps election shows, the way the people adore him.
Last edited by hubird on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Early voting started.
Had to drive 10 miles to the nearest polling center.

Im out in the land of Menonites and Amish farms.
The finest non GMO Crops in the world.
Poultry and livestock everywhere
A bunch of cackling hens and roosters can block you in the road.
Or giant combines force you off the road as size has the right of way.
Just like in the real world.

The machines are old and broke down, just like trump and clinton.

If you vote for wealthy liberals after pulling the handle a hand comes out and digs into your pockets in search of money.
A pull for Trump comes out and grabs your lower regions.

Ankyu
hubird

Post by hubird »

I read that the early voting possibility is in favour of the candidate who's best prepared in campaigning and personal voters approach.
Who's inside the gate can't change his mind anymore.
So Clinton could win a procent or something by this.
garyb

Post by garyb »

stop trying to make a farce into an epic romantic story.

even if you put it on nice bread, a shit sandwich is still shitty.

stop cherry-picking my responses.

Trump's purpose is to make Hillary palatable to the voting public. it's not really working. despite EVERY. SINGLE. TV, NEWSPAPER, PRINT and INTERNET ARTICLE making Trump look like an ogre, Hillary can just achieve a tie in the race, at least in the polls.

Trump's success is based on the disdain and hatred of Hillary and politicians like Hillary.
that doesn't mean that there aren't folks who just like Trump. i mean, he IS more fun than a barrel of monkeys...
hubird

Post by hubird »

You're abusing your power position as the moderator by trying to block my opinion.
If you don't like my postings then leave the subject (my topic) and post elsewhere :)
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:despite EVERY. SINGLE. TV, NEWSPAPER, PRINT and INTERNET ARTICLE making Trump look like an ogre,
draw your conclusions :lol:

'An epic romantic story'? You saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOD3sN2Ik3Y
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:You're abusing your power position as the moderator by trying to block my opinion.
If you don't like my postings then leave the subject (my topic) and post elsewhere :)
kiss off.
don't whine at me. i haven't stopped you from doing anything. when i stop you, you will know.
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:
garyb wrote:despite EVERY. SINGLE. TV, NEWSPAPER, PRINT and INTERNET ARTICLE making Trump look like an ogre,
draw your conclusions :lol:

'An epic romantic story'? You saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOD3sN2Ik3Y
yeah, i did see it...

what conclusions should i draw? that he's an actual ogre? i did call him a pig-demon.
it's just that Clinton is a dung-demon and no amount of talk about Trump will change that.

all this negative attention towards Trump is just an attempt to divert attention from how odious Hillary is.
dawman

Post by dawman »

As the only trans sexual Syrian refugee in this thread I can conclude HRC has far succeeded even GDubya's murder death kill rate.
Tulsi Gabbard in 2020
Bilderbergs won this one...again.
dawman

Post by dawman »

The devastating effects of climate change has caused the Pacific plates to shift, an a mutated monster, more deadly than Godzilla has emerged.
AlGoreZeerah is it's name.
Last spotted in Miami at a gathering of Sheep attending a Hillary rally where a whopping 1,800 attended.
hubird

Post by hubird »

thank you, DT :D

image.jpg
image.jpg (78.87 KiB) Viewed 668 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

oh yes!
Hillary loves folks and will love all women!
she never says anything mean or nasty!
hubird

Post by hubird »

Only privately (hopefully).
Unless Assange has something left in the hood yet, hoping for allowance by Trump as mp.
But I don't think so, no matter how hard Alex Jones was hoping for lately.

Why would you bother anyway?
Trump, Clinton, Sanders...all puppets at the same robes.
Attachments
indus1.jpg
indus1.jpg (26.24 KiB) Viewed 662 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

that's right, it's always ok if they say bad things in private so we don't know.

that makes them good.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Yo, debate #3.
It looks done already, but you never know...
garyb

Post by garyb »

great!
when it's done, mealy-mouthed butt-suckers can tell us what to think and how we should feel about it.