3 o'clock in the night here, and watching!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

3 o'clock in the night here, and watching!

Post by hubird »

it's fun!
I love the debate :)
Last edited by hubird on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hubird

Re: 3 o'clock in the night here, and looking!

Post by hubird »

I'm not so much a fan of Clinton, she's too much of a (globalist) capitalist to me.
But she's got the Donald down in the corner I think :D

Is that a compliment to her?
Not really, he just wasn't prepared at all :P

edit: I said this before the (convincing CNN) polls got out :wink:
hubird

Post by hubird »

debate nr. 2... 8)
hubird

Post by hubird »

Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 14.14.00.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 14.14.00.png (534.84 KiB) Viewed 2040 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

the funny thing is, all males seem to behave this way in positions of power. this guy just doesn't care if you know about it.

the powers that be are desperately clinging to anything that they can find to assure Hillary's victory. Hillary Clinton is despised by a good portion of the eligible voters, so the only way to assure her victory is for the other candidate to be so vile, that the few people willing to vote have no choice but to choose her. in fact, this race is so distasteful that the Democratic party's most faithful may be enough to elect her. everyone else will stay home.
dawman

Post by dawman »

100% right on.

Bill and DJT shared phone calls before Trump announced his entry into the Primaries.
Carly Fiorina pointed that out numerous times.
He's been a purchaser of Liberal politicians for decades.
I mean in NYC Gangsters and politicians are Liberals, you want to get anything done you don't call up a Conservative unless it's another gangster like Rudy Guiliani, whose father made lots of money driving a bread truck...

This race was rigged from day 1.
Just reading leaked DNC hacks shows that for the non believers.
Sanders didn't stand a chance.

Bilderbergs win most elections and this time even the Rothschilds throw out support publicly.
They love the 20 trillion dollar Obama / Liberal debt.
That's 50 years of slavery...
hubird

Post by hubird »

dawman wrote: Sanders didn't stand a chance.
maybe because you didn't vote for him?
:lol:
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:
dawman wrote: Sanders didn't stand a chance.
maybe because you didn't vote for him?
:lol:
yes, if life were just that simple.

political candidates in a system as large as the USA are selected, not elected.
hubird

Post by hubird »

hm, more people voted for Clinton rather than for Sanders, isn't it?
And more people voted for Trump over the other candidates, or?
The proces is trapped through electoral votes in the preselections, but it still are the (registrated) people whoms votes are decisive, if I'm right.
But correct me if I'm wrong :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

State laws from each Crime Family vary.
In NY and Cali alone millions were turned away.
Most primary voters show up to vote and after hours find out they cant.
Doesnt really make anybody wanna return.

But selection is always the process.
Then we get to choose between the 2.
14522929_1148762988492267_8958249477632435734_n.jpg
14522929_1148762988492267_8958249477632435734_n.jpg (43.66 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

you're right, in theory.
in reality, it doesn't always work that way.
elections have been rigged many times in the past. we learn about this in high school, sometimes before. Chicago(Obama's power source) has been embroiled in numerous scandals from the political "machines". in 1929 there was a movie "mr smith goes to washington" that's all about the standard political corruption. if you add computers and insecure voting machines(documented years ago by numerous non-profits), then all bets are off.

also, people only vote for people that they see in the news. fringe candidates who do not support the powers that be do not get a chance. all we get are Hillary and Donald and even worse.

voting machine problems:
https://www.wired.com/2016/08/americas- ... -election/
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/ ... hacked-Yes
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/ ... bly_i.html
https://www.verifiedvoting.org/wp-conte ... mary31.pdf
http://www.wanttoknow.info/electronicvoting

hack a voting machine in 7 minutes:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/50013-2/

more actual(at least according to the internet) fraud:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/214505-2/214505/
http://phibetaiota.net/2015/12/laura-pr ... ocumented/
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/11/ ... urces.html

one of the earliest whistle-blowers(still ignored):
http://blackboxvoting.org/

it's bogus. the choices and the results are all bogus. that doesn't necessarily mean a bad world, but you can bet that most of the fraud is not for the commoner's benefit. i don't know about what is seen from other countries, but most in the USA know this.

there are SOME who want Trump in any possible world, likewise those for Hillary, but the overwhelming majority don't want either, and if they DO vote, they are trying to avoid the side that they find most odious. that doesn't mean that they like the smell oif the one that they vote for. want more evidence? look at the actual percentage of the population that votes...
hubird

Post by hubird »

All of that is unthinkable in my country...and I guess in most or all countries in Europe.

Hm, what I don't like then is your statement of 'political candidates in a system as large as the USA are selected, not elected'.
Fraud, as explained in your follow up post, is something totally different, especially if you are explaining the procedures in your country to people from other parts of the world.

nice picture dawman :D
his own daughter in public avoided him kissing her after the debate...you can't have worse...
hubird

Post by hubird »

hey guys, this is an American I like for his clear statements:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpFDyKeqyA
'If you care about your future, vote for him'. Great irony, as hardly understood anymore these days.
(published even before the 'pussy' statement of DT came out last weekend)
Last edited by hubird on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyb

Post by garyb »

he was shaking someone else's hand and she was in between.
please don't get all of your news from facebook. i don't even like Donald, and i knew that the "daughter won't kiss him" thing was nonsense. watch the film again, Trump is trying to shake someone's hand and she tries to keep out of the way.

sure, it's unthinkable, if you don't want to think.

i doubt that the election is 100% fraudulent. it needs to be mostly honest to avoid having the results voided. it's just as dishonest as needed. i'm willing to bet that anywhere the bureaucracy gets big enough, that this is the case. The Netherlands has a population that is about the same size as New York and L.A. combined. nearly all of those people(what? 70-75%) are Dutch, the same tribe. that's the only thing keeping your politics a little bit cleaner. it's harder for the pigs to hide, if they get too greedy.

"selected" is EXACTLY the right word. the owners of things and power decide who gets support and who doesn't. the cost of elections are staggering. what do i care what other people in the world might think? the truth is the truth.

i tend to agree with the principle put forth in "the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". the only people fit to be president don't even know that the president exists. anyone who wants to be president should just be given a fancy desk and shouldn't be allowed to touch ANYthing. i guess it might already be something like that, except there isn't a guy in a hut with a cat where it always rains that they bring questions to from time to time....
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:hey guys, this is an American I like for his clear statements:
WTF?

do you not understand that this guy is an ACTOR?

i live near Hollywood, and i can tell you with 100% certainty, that DeNiro has said and done MUCH WORSE in his time. i know what these people do for fun, i've even been to some of their parties.

don't you see the professional lighting and makeup? that is a political commercial. even if it wasn't cash, he was paid for that message.

of course, Donald IS a real bastard. it's just that Hillary is at least as wicked and evil.
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:he was shaking someone else's hand and she was in between.
please don't get all of your news from facebook. i don't even like Donald, and i knew that the "daughter won't kiss him" thing was nonsense. watch the film again, Trump is trying to shake someone's hand and she tries to keep out of the way.
Hey man, you think I can't 'read' pictures or movies like that?
Where's your conspiracy mind when you need it?

She does it very handy, true, but if you were right and she was socially distracted she would correct her behaviour immediately after it by giving him a kiss to avoid shaming him. She doesn't.
Maybe he has a terrible breath coming out of his dirty mouth, that could also be the case :D

Holland a homogene country?
Forget it :D
Originally we have two main groups: protestant (reformed) and catholics.
We had over own 80 years war between them, and culturally these two very different cultures are their own tribe, as you wanne call it.
The south half of Holland always belonged to the Habsburg house (Vienna), the north is what is known as the successful 17th century of world expansion (Rembrand, Vermeer, our colonies up to China, Indonesia and the Caraiben).
My father always hated 'Holland', he was always oriented to the German (Habsburg) culture and hated it when I didn't talk in my local ('german') dialect when playing football in the street.
Mind you, the Germans killed his brother in 1944 for nothing really.

From the Caraiben we have a lot of people from that culture ('tribe'), from Marocco and Turkey we have the 'guest workers' 'imported' from end 60ties and their third generation childs.
We face big cultural and political problems with the last two, the Black Pete discussion comes from the Caraiben folks, the moroccans produced their own 'Mocro Maffia' with the shocking head chopping phenomenon lately, and the turkeys people who suddenly seem to identify publickly with dictator Erdogan from Turkey.

You have to update your view from Holland Garyb...
We are not that homogene population, wish we were (or not, on the long term)
The only thing I may fear is more influence of the political Islam, as I stand for the trias politica, individual freedom and democracy.

Btw, it are the tribes causing the biggest problems in the world these days.
Sunnits, Shiits, their subdivisions, all of them stupid losers with a narrow minded view on life and religion.
The world is already globalised, economically, not politicly. There is only one Earth, and it's round, with only water as weak borders.
It will take a 100 years before we find a solution for that.
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:
WTF?

i live near Hollywood, and i can tell you with 100% certainty, that DeNiro has said and done MUCH WORSE in his time. i know what these people do for fun, i've even been to some of their parties.

don't you see the professional lighting and makeup? that is a political commercial. even if it wasn't cash, he was paid for that message.

of course, Donald IS a real bastard. it's just that Hillary is at least as wicked and evil.
you're just sick.
He's not acting it, it's coming out of his heart.
He's not speaking about Clinton, he's just speaking about Trump, as extraordinary America shaming individual.
All the rest is coming out of your political and conspiracy mind :)
garyb

Post by garyb »

the numbers i see on the internet say that 78% of the people in The Netherlands are Dutch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph ... etherlands
i'm sure that there are many points of view, that wasn't what i was saying. it's just that nearly everyone is blood kin somehow and that makes a difference in the government's behavior. it doesn't make the government corrupt or not, but it is a factor.

"tribe" means "family".
there is nothing wrong with tribalism, per se. it's what makes humans human. it also makes the species successful. sure, it can be manipulated for evil. "Sunni" and Shiite" are not tribes. they are religious sects like Catholics and Lutherans. you are well-educated, but there are some strange holes in your knowledge...
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:
garyb wrote:
WTF?

you're just sick.
He's not acting it, it's coming out of his heart.
He's not speaking about Clinton, he's just speaking about Trump, as extraordinary America shaming individual.
All the rest is coming out of your political and conspiracy mind :)
and you are just not paying attention to my actual words, you are just responding according to your prejudices.

i never said that he was talking about Hillary.

he IS acting. he MAY believe what he is saying, but one does not get made-up, set up stage lighting and backrounds, and write a script if you aren't acting. that wasn't just a selfie. it was produced. don't be ignorant. no conspiracy is needed. this is a normal election-time event.
dawman

Post by dawman »

But if theyre hung over after a rough night in his new Palace in Dubai black & white is the logical backdrop.