3 o'clock in the night here, and watching!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: 3 o'clock in the night here, and looking!

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:great!
when it's done, mealy-mouthed butt-suckers can tell us what to think and how we should feel about it.
Nah...that's too easy :D

You just can't grab pussies and still think you'll get their votes.
And you can't lie about your own lies.

Yet...you never know, it's not done yet.
garyb

Post by garyb »

what makes you think he's trying to win?

hey, thanks for telling me about pussies and what's not acceptable.
me, i grab pussy when i can.
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote: hey, thanks for telling me about pussies and what's not acceptable.
me, i grab pussy when i can.
I was just arguing.
I think we can agree about the fact that one doesn't win votes by insulting women.

garyb wrote:what makes you think he's trying to win?
Right, it didn't look like he is, bearing in mind his refusal to say that he will accept the results of the election :)

It expresses his unfair and unmanly incapability to accept a possible loss.
He's a pussy, a weakling.
garyb

Post by garyb »

maybe that's true, but i'd say there's more going on than you can see through your infallible news sources.

Trump is a lot of things, including a guy who probably shouldn't even be in the race, but the polls are not accurate, and he is correct. the elections are rigged, at least to a moderate level. this isn't new, American politics have been full of nonsense from various sources since at least the late 1800's. there have been many scandals, including wholke states where votesd were acknowledged as manipulated. Chicago's Tammany Hall is one of the most famous examples of organized crime in politics. Chicago's politics are still affected by the organizations set up then.

i don't necessarily believe that just because the elections are rigged that those who do the rigging always get their way, there are many forces at work. it has been demonstrated over and over, however, that the electronic voting machines can be, and are easily hacked. it's crazy stuff, like machines on the internet with NO firewall protection, or protected passwords.

just face it. this whole election is just two wholly unacceptable clowns fighting for your entertainment. i'm glad you're enjoying this hubird. since Hillary has had numerous meetings with your queen and other Bilderbergers. we already know that she's selected from the beginning, which is why Trump was chosen to run against her. wanna know something even funnier? in all UNOFFICIAL polls, women are choosing Trump 10 to 1 over Hillary. of course, we elect people in official polls here. the ballots are just a formality.

well, members of Hillary's staff claiming that they were sexually assaulted by Trump just weeks before the actual election really isn't that surprising. i know that Trump is a disgusting man, but not for what he's said about women. he's entitled to like pretty women, and if they let him touch them and he brags about it, it's not a crime, it's just nasty. what's a crime is the way that even the FBI adjusts to avoid tarnishing Clinton's campaign. we know that she has called black people "super predators" and that she's supported such evil men as Saul Alinsky and Margaret Sanger, people who had nothing but disdain for the poor and downtrodden, but now, she's presented as the candidate who will protect the poor and downtrodden. i'd say 15-20% actually believe the rhetoric, but that should be enough to complete the transaction.
valis

Post by valis »

garyb wrote:this whole election is just two wholly unacceptable clowns fighting for your entertainment.
And so it's been since at LEAST the advent of puiblic speaking.
garyb

Post by garyb »

that's true, but it's reached a higher level of clowndom since computers, the internet and social media.

no more hour long speeches to comb through, now we have talking points and sound bites.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Trump's economy plans would destroy US economy, says telecom tycoon KPN billionaire Carlos Slim:
http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/trump-p ... s-economy/
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Elections and public speeches/rhetoric are a lot like audio files. Plenty of energy goes into them, some of it is the best honest talent we have to offer. But in the end, convenience wins and we get stuck with low bitrate MP3s and a whole lot of aliasing. But they get played through Macs and iphones and headphones that cost more than a beautiful McIntosh system from any era.

In the end, it's our own damn fault.
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb

Post by garyb »

yes! the news is now irrelevant!
dawman

Post by dawman »

I miss the daily roll out strippers Hillary's lawyers were shopping for.

I can just imagine some gal been dancing all night, snorting and drinking with clients after hours in Jacuzzis.
Gets home 0700 hours and drops.
Then comes the phone call @ 0800 hours saying a car is outside and a check for 5 grand.
Make up artists try to get them ready, wiping all the glitter off, tease thier hair and spray it.
Read the script handed to you.
Call the drug dealer on the way home and square up your debt.
Grab another 8 ball.
Back to work.

Good stuff...
garyb

Post by garyb »

:lol:

you know that is EXACTLY how it is done.
hubird

Post by hubird »

of course, Jimmy made his living from those folks long enough to know how the wheels roll :wink:
dawman

Post by dawman »

garyb wrote::lol:

you know that is EXACTLY how it is done.
I just sent one home preparing to toast Brexit 2
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Drain the swamp!

:lol: