Spectrasonics Keyscape

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Re: Spectrasonics Keyscape

Post by garyb »

why would you ever use a plugin instead of a real piano unless you don't have the piano, or the room for it, or the ability to move it, or need to use midi?
Marco

Post by Marco »

The electric is only for preproduction, it has only practical reasons. But often I use the acoustic grand in preproduction because it makes me much more creative.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

You gotta have it? Spectrasonics is muy coda when it comes to discounts. Spectra-Scrooge and bah humbug and all of that. But get even at our gut fruendlich at der JRR Shop mates. Type in FORUM and Keyscape is $337.31! Just some free Happy Hannukah gelt ($42 puseils) to light your fire from Schroeder. Sababa and all that. I mean what's Charlie, Linus and Lucy got over Schroeder? True to form he knows how to make a deal. Enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah to all with abundant blessings.
Attachments
image006.jpg
image006.jpg (98.32 KiB) Viewed 971 times
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
dawman

Post by dawman »

Brilliant...
Take no chances over the holidays.
Pray to Mohammed, Buddha, Jesus or Jehovah.
One of them is bound to answer....