Korg Legacy Collection 50% Off

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ronnie

Korg Legacy Collection 50% Off

Post by ronnie »

So that makes it $99 or $49 if you got the M1-LE free with some hardware like the NanoKontrol. You could even buy a NanoPad, NanoKontrol or NanoKey for between $45 on $57 on Amazon - register the free M1 LE and then buy the Legacy Collection for $49! :wink:

These little (tiny) USB controllers are very cool and work great with SCOPE via O Deus MidiThru/Midimate (Korg USB -> Midimate Port -> SCOPE MIDI In). Nice for XITE with a laptop or just a laptop VST host.

Ending 24th of August (Wed.) Last time they did this was in 2014.

The KLC comes with:

MS-20
Polysix
Mono/Poly
M1
WAVESTATION
MDE-X

32 and 64 bit Standalone, VST, RTAS included.

http://www.korguser.net/shop/software/

IMHO: You can't get better stuff for a cheaper price especially with the $49 trick. The M-1 is really an M-1 with every ROM card made. All the rest are also spot-on. The Wavestation is an awesome synth. Pretty light on CPU also.
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
valis

Re: Korg Legacy Collection 50% Off

Post by valis »

I bought a nanopad the last time they offered this and did the M1LE upgrade, more than worth the effort though I only use the romplers (M1 & Wavestation).