Komplete 11

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

braincell

Komplete 11

Post by braincell »

Once again enough new features for the price that many of us can't resist it.

I have tried some of these. Replika in particular makes awesome ambient sounds. The new one "Form" looks very original. Probably Reaktor 6 is a must have because of the many user patches on their site.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... -products/
Nestor

Re: Komplete 11

Post by Nestor »

I haven’t checked this one out yet, but it is already a “great tradition” that every Komplete update it is worth it!

Komplete it is the most intensely creative pack of instruments, effects and samples in the market today, with no competition, not only because it is big but because it is great!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

Wow! That is a huge amount of plugs. How could you possibly have enough time to thoroughly familiarize yourself with all of them before Komplete 12 Orgasmic Edition comes out. :D
Sure does look enticing though :wink:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

yayajohn wrote:Wow! That is a huge amount of plugs. How could you possibly have enough time to thoroughly familiarize yourself with all of them before Komplete 12 Orgasmic Edition comes out. :D
Sure does look enticing though :wink:
Actually, you never have the time to do so! :D Which speaks by itself about how enormous this pack is! But, you not having the necessary amount of time to actually investigate and use it, it is not at all a down point, all on the contrary, it is a very welcomed and amazing ocean of possibilities for your productions, what else could you ask for... :)

I know you are not complaining, so the following is not an answer to your post, but a general thought.

Well, being totally honest, I think many of us have become too "exquisite" and exigent in the latest years asking for a perfection that is subjective, because what is perfect for one of us it is imperfect for someone else. Programmers today have to work FAST and do WONDERS to please the community! :roll: There is also a fair amount of competition out there, let us not forget that hard reality, there are many good companies today. And there are also too many people using cracks in “commercial releases”, not amateur or fun guys playing with toys, I repeat “commercial” releases that earn good money. We have to be a little more understandable with all these great companies like Native Instruments. What they are offering for the price it is a miracle and we have to congratulate them highly, not been so egoist complaining about the pack for not being perfect for “me”. To top it, they today are forced to offer not only great sounding intelligent plugins, but they MUST look absolutely appealing and great, and have also great virtual ergonomics when navigating them, obviously, these aspects add efforts to every new plugging released :o

Sometimes, when you listen at some productions (in terms of artistic and musical quality), precisely coming from those guys complaining about the “price” of Komplete, for instance or other plugins, or about silly details of a particular great plugin out there, if you take the time and pay attention to their music ideas, :oops: ups…. well… you say to yourself “what are they complaining about? What do they want even greater plugins for, to build more no-inspirational garbage that you never listen at again after a couple of days?” Mmmm, the complains seem to be proportional to their ignorance about music and art, as real talented musicians can do wanders with a piece of crappy guitar, for instance… The exigent “musicians” music can be sometimes so empty, even laughably ugly, repetitive, loop based and lifeless, but…, hey… they nevertheless complain like spoiled children :P

I wish we had the opportunity to let developers TELL US, what they think about the use WE give to THEIR wonderful creations. Mmmmm, I think they would surprise us with a few well deserved runts against our egoism and silly complaints!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
braincell

Post by braincell »

An advantage, you find things you like a lot which you probably would not have bought. I've had my eye on Una Corda. We are so far from the days when you would go through hundreds of patches to perhaps find the one sound you need for a track. There are more than enough patches and sounds now. With "FORM" they seem to be doing something I have been asking for which is to make something original and stop trying to copy old synths or acoustic instruments. It takes some imagination which is lacking for most engineers.