my cat Pulsar

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

my cat Pulsar

Post by kensuguro »

Very little known fact. My cat that I picked up as a stray back in Miami, in like 2007 or so, is named Pulsar. He was a stray, and followed me around the gated community, and even into my house, just 2-3 days before my move up to NYC. So we kept him, and I named him Pulsar. Obviously, I got it from the Pulsar board. And here now, almost 10 years since, Pulsar is still with us in NYC (NJ to be exact), all the while I guess the actual Pulsar board is a thing of the past. I guess the bloodline lives on. He's a rare biological progeny of the Pulsar genetic line, almost getting into his mid-life crisis zone as he gets progressively grumpy about my kids around him, who are younger than him. He's become the grumpy old guy who's upset about everything and does not like going to the doctor's. He's gone through a surgical reassignment of gender to ... uh, I guess "neutral" (neuteral)... He is quite contemporary though, since he is biologically "asexual". As a pet owner in NYC, I fully support his choice.
Nestor

Re: my cat Pulsar

Post by Nestor »

Lovely Ken, really cute little creature. They are so special... Glad you have it with you. I have had the same situation here, a little beauty of those came to visit us for no reason, and it has been for already two years. The more you know a cat, the more you love it.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
wayne

Re: my cat Pulsar

Post by wayne »

We helped a lost dog reunite with it's owner a few weeks back. My son took to the dog thing, so we went to the shelter and scored young Tommy :)
Attachments
2016-07-29 17.18.53.jpg
2016-07-29 17.18.53.jpg (343.3 KiB) Viewed 1638 times