PlanetZ@scopeusers.com

Scope Users Community
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:44 am 
Let me just quickly add that i wasn't questioning your sources, its just part of that quote from an earlier post.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Posts: 12779
Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Secret Test Kitchen wrote:
What the hell is this thread doing on a music site? Very unhealthy. This topic needs to be closed (or better yet deleted). Time is better spent making music folks, particular those writing posts of a paragraph or more on this shit.


Actually perceived fear can be a great motivator.
I get motivated by knowledge, visual beauty, fear/danger.
Safe spaces are for young hatchlings at make believe land on some University campus.

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/solaris-demos-1
http://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/sol ... akt-tunes/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm
Posts: 15
Actually what it really amounts to is the value of time. You only get so much. That time you spend watching FOX and CNN or reading the New York Times and getting all worked up about these things that you really can't do much about....

You know you'll never get that time back right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
Posts: 846
Location: On the dark side of the earth
Not important anymore, this is a good Biedermeier place.

_________________
Just musicians discussion! :D


Last edited by Marco on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Posts: 20983
Location: ghetto by the sea
it's not that big of a deal. it's just some people chatting(and occasionally arguing) on an internet chat board.

while people do get worked up sometimes, it's just a side conversation. there's no need to censor people's thoughts while they're polite.

your obviously correct opinions on the matter are also part of the conversation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
Posts: 846
Location: On the dark side of the earth
My brain is deactivated .

_________________
Just musicians discussion! :D


Last edited by Marco on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Posts: 928
Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Secret Test Kitchen wrote:
Actually what it really amounts to is the value of time. You only get so much. That time you spend watching FOX and CNN or reading the New York Times and getting all worked up about these things that you really can't do much about....

You know you'll never get that time back right?


And yet...here you are :D :D

if I had a dime for every useless thread I ever poked my nose into I'd have a warehouse full of synthesizers by now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Posts: 12779
Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Yes but we get free devices for checking in here.
And yes, Media is for media savvy.
I'm a moron when it comes to who's who.
Mostly because I don't care.
No political party or politician has ever kept me from success or failure.
That's on me.

Right now I'm envisioning a synth patch over the backdrop of a mushroom cloud over Pyongyang.
Long attack on the envelope as the upwards pillars of fire form......

Damn, sounds like the Mahabharata.... :lol:

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/solaris-demos-1
http://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/sol ... akt-tunes/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Posts: 12779
Location: PROJECT WINDOW
anabella wrote:
The britisch are not stupid anymore.
Germany gets destroyed by open doors no passport controlles against organized crime. And welcome to all refugees islamists etc.


Just realized you started the Brexit end of Earth thread...

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/solaris-demos-1
http://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/sets/sol ... akt-tunes/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm
Posts: 15
yayajohn wrote:

And yet...here you are :D :D

if I had a dime for every useless thread I ever poked my nose into I'd have a warehouse full of synthesizers by now.


Sure I'm here. I'm here to read about Scope, and in the off topic section, I'm interested in reading about gear and plugins from other manufacturers. You know, music related stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2001 4:00 pm
Posts: 6200
Location: Fourth Dimension Paradise, Cloud Nine!
Secret Test Kitchen wrote:
What the hell is this thread doing on a music site? Very unhealthy. This topic needs to be closed (or better yet deleted). Time is better spent making music folks, particular those writing posts of a paragraph or more on this shit.


I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!

And yes, you are right: A WORLD WIDE WAR MAY EVENTUALLY BE UNHEALDY! Wow! You are a genius!

_________________
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm
Posts: 15
Nestor wrote:
I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!


My name is James. My user name references my real life. I make my money cooking for others, but not necessarily in a restaurant, and I have a home studio with an XITE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Posts: 20983
Location: ghetto by the sea
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2001 4:00 pm
Posts: 6200
Location: Fourth Dimension Paradise, Cloud Nine!
Secret Test Kitchen wrote:
Nestor wrote:
I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!


My name is James. My user name references my real life. I make my money cooking for others, but not necessarily in a restaurant, and I have a home studio with an XITE.


Sorry, I'm glad to hear all this! Really! You will not understand me at this point, but there was a member of the Z that was a real nightmare called Hubird. I thought you could be him disguised with a different nickname. I have definitely got a little bit paranoid with this one. He was the most unpleasant person I have ever crossed in my life. You are welcome!

_________________
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Posts: 20983
Location: ghetto by the sea
people should be ashamed for being so narrow-minded. it's not necessary to agree with one another, but there's no need to censor each other, either.

i'll ask again. what is being protected?

well, it doesn't matter. it's locked.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Donate to help support this community


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group