Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Secret Test Kitchen

Re: Brexit

Post by Secret Test Kitchen »

yayajohn wrote:
And yet...here you are :D :D

if I had a dime for every useless thread I ever poked my nose into I'd have a warehouse full of synthesizers by now.
Sure I'm here. I'm here to read about Scope, and in the off topic section, I'm interested in reading about gear and plugins from other manufacturers. You know, music related stuff.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Secret Test Kitchen wrote:What the hell is this thread doing on a music site? Very unhealthy. This topic needs to be closed (or better yet deleted). Time is better spent making music folks, particular those writing posts of a paragraph or more on this shit.
I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!

And yes, you are right: A WORLD WIDE WAR MAY EVENTUALLY BE UNHEALDY! Wow! You are a genius!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Secret Test Kitchen

Post by Secret Test Kitchen »

Nestor wrote: I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!
My name is James. My user name references my real life. I make my money cooking for others, but not necessarily in a restaurant, and I have a home studio with an XITE.
garyb

Post by garyb »

:)
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Secret Test Kitchen wrote:
Nestor wrote: I would like to know WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Then, WHY you are starting up just right now in the Z, but nevertheless speak like someone who has been here for a long time and gives himself the freedom to challenge people he do not know, and finally, why your nickname is so weird to the point of being suspicious. Mmmmmm yeahhh… good questions… Who would dare in his very first posts to ask for a thread to be closed? Very suspicious!
My name is James. My user name references my real life. I make my money cooking for others, but not necessarily in a restaurant, and I have a home studio with an XITE.
Sorry, I'm glad to hear all this! Really! You will not understand me at this point, but there was a member of the Z that was a real nightmare called Hubird. I thought you could be him disguised with a different nickname. I have definitely got a little bit paranoid with this one. He was the most unpleasant person I have ever crossed in my life. You are welcome!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
garyb

Post by garyb »

people should be ashamed for being so narrow-minded. it's not necessary to agree with one another, but there's no need to censor each other, either.

i'll ask again. what is being protected?

well, it doesn't matter. it's locked.