Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Sounddesigner

Re: Brexit

Post by Sounddesigner »

dawman wrote:Fascinating times we are in.
Germany will be fine but no more bail outs for those vacation spots in the Med.
Trump is starting to look as a decent leader with a non political cabinet.
Just getting things done.
Somebody "leaked" his taxes, he pays a higher percentage than most people.
MSNBC anchor looked like an idiot starved for ratings.
She led her Sheep through hours of anticipation just to find out Trump was a straight shooter tax wise.
Hell I thought she was suppose to be part of the Meritocrasy group, everybody gives each other achievement awards.
More like participation trophys.
She's a Rhodes scholar.
I think she's a buffoon.
I'm a Rhodes scholar though.
Lugged one of those heavy bastards around for years, actually learned how to play it too.
Now I use Keyscapes LA Custom zeros and ones. Sounds alright.

These folks should have never let schooling get in the way of a good education....
Yea, that leak of Trump's tax form only made him look good after all the hype of having it. Many people on the left had been claiming that Trump didn't pay taxes and that he was not that rich but the Tax document that was leaked says otherwise. The tax document clearly shows that Trump is extremely rich and more than likely a billionaire as claimed and that he pays taxes (around $150-million made and a 25% tax rate wich was around $38-million payed for year 2005). Obama, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and many more on the left all payed taxes at a lower rate than Trump's 2005 rate. It's ironic how Liberal's like Bernie Sanders always scream out how the rich and Corporate-America need to pay their fair share in taxes but Bernie Sanders only payed around 13% :roll: ..

Rachel Maddow's leak of Trump's taxes backfired and in the end she only did Trump a favor by helping to prove his claims of being a billionaire and of paying taxes. The leak was dumb and served no purpose for the Liberal left's cause but they're so desparate to make Trump look bad at all costs and desparate to improve their usually low ratings that they can't see straight and at this point will leak anything that has to do with Trump no matter how trivial or stupid. I guess they figure even if whatever is leaked favored Trump they can always put spin on it since the American people are so stupid (much like the architect of Obamacare Jonathan Gruber who basicly said American's stupidity was exploited with the deceptive passing of it, but we all know that eventually Democrats payed a price for passing it and soon it will be gone!!!).

EDIT: Architect of Obamacare thanks the stupidity of the American Voters for the passage of Obamacare - http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/14/politics/ ... explainer/
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Wait, I thought that was all Fake News?
dawman

Post by dawman »

Actually MadCow succeeded in bringing ratings back to her dying statistics.
Comcast pays her lots of cash so she had to do something.
Even if it only lasted for a day.

And it's all fake news.
People without music in them need something to do...
The 2 law firms from D.C. provide them plenty of entertainment, and fake news keeps it alive...
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

jksuperstar wrote:Wait, I thought that was all Fake News?
The Whitehouse confirmed that the Tax return was legit, so it's not fake news. It was illegal for someone to give the tax return to Rachel but being illegal seems to not concern people these days, only winning the political war at all costs, even if they destroy the country in the process.

But sure there is MASSIVE fake news being put out. Largely because our main media news companies are controlled by political parties with political agendas. The far left seems to be the worst and most desparate and most dishonest ATM, but the far right are far from angels as well. The media corruption is definitely a international problem just as the destructive ideologies are internationally shared. Nothing like good media brainwashing and stupefying to keep people controlled and to keep the puppet-masters in power while slowly whittling away at democracy, etc. Sad part is I'm sure that disinformation, false-accusations, personal-attacks, etc will only get much worse before getting better. The good news is that the American people (and the British people, etc) are usually a little smarter than the extreme ideologues and corrupt Media, and thus I'm sure ultimately we'll be OK. We have to lock horns with each other as a divided country every so often threw-out time but usually end up a better Nation once the dust settles.
dawman

Post by dawman »

True, and here's a misconception about another form of control.
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG (51.47 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
dawman

Post by dawman »

https://sandyandrichardriccardi.bandcam ... r-a-lago-2

This is hilarious.
Anti Trump remake of Carlos Jobims classic bossa nova.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

Terrorism strikes London the heart of Great Britain, right outside Parliament. 4 dead and 20 injured after a person drove a car into a crowd of people.

The irony is many in Scotland did not want to follow Britain in its Brexit from the EU and were going to have a meeting today to set up a referendum but this terror attack caused them to postpone that. I doubt the Scottish people will desire to stay after looking closely at everything going on and attacks like these.

I think as time passes more people see the harm in these open-border policies and start to look at their so-called leaders and other advocates for open-borders and other harmfull policies as crooked anarchists. At some point political rhetoric and casuistry are outweighed by tragic events and the wiser Nations thus push for change, since making revolutionary change at the right time threw-out history is what made them successful and wise in the first-place. These wise Nations have a spiritual Identity and set of values that won't permit the direction they're being pulled into ultimately and they have a sense of Nationalism and a indomitable spirit to them. These so-called leaders either don't know the people they govern or trying to force the wrong ideology on them anyways to change them into something they're not for their own selfish political benefits or both.

They can come with all the false-arguments they want to keep the broken paradigm but one thing I've learned is that the truth comes out in the end and good Nations eventually make a change for the better while the anarchists and denialists who tried to lead their Nations the wrong way are placed on the wrong side of history.

Stay strong Great Britain! You are a good and special people thus I know you'll ultimately be fortunate and fine.

EDITED
Last edited by Sounddesigner on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Yeah, we'll be all right.
index.jpg
index.jpg (10.52 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
dawman

Post by dawman »

Always are.
:)
pastor

Post by pastor »

Sounddesigner wrote: I doubt the Scottish people will desire to stay after looking closely at everything going on and attacks like these.
I'm not trying to stir this up, but the terrorist was born and raised in England, so border policies wouldn't done much of a difference.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

pastor wrote:
Sounddesigner wrote: I doubt the Scottish people will desire to stay after looking closely at everything going on and attacks like these.
I'm not trying to stir this up, but the terrorist was born and raised in England, so border policies wouldn't done much of a difference.
That's not necessarily true. Politicians like to obfuscate by putting the focus on only part of the picture and not the whole picture. Radical islam as a ideology and religion was NOT BORN IN ENGLAND and itself is foreign born. There are many ways a open border can harm you not just with new immigrants/refugees wich sadly is only part of the picture.

1. HEREDITARY- The hereditary factory is at play and we have incontrovertible evidence of this here in the USA. Was the terrorist in England who did this horrible act a child of immigrants from some radical country? I know of at least 4 Radical islamists terrorist here in the USA who were born here but their parents weren't and in some cases there is evidence that the parents had radical views even tho they did not commit the acts. The pulse night club killer, one of the San bernadino killers, the Samalian who killed in the minnesota mall and the guy who build bombs and placed them in New York all were born here in the USA but their parents were not. I've been saying all threw-out this thread that the problem doesn't end with the first generation of immigrants and refugees but that their children has PROVEN to be problematic. To be a smart nation we cannot be short-sighted like our leaders and must analyze and look at problems more deeply. A very large percentage of our recent mass killers here in the USA were children of immigrants/refugees from radical regions of the world wich are some countries in the Middle East. If the parents were not brought from what is obviously troubled regions of the world then the radical children wouldn't be here and thus lives would have not been lost, we have to be far-sighted not short-sighted when dealing with these things. There are radical countries were children are taught to hate the Western Civilization in schools and other places and sometimes THE CHILDREN ARE MADE INTO SUICIDE BOMBERS.

2. Did the mass killer in England live a isolated/reclusive life or did he go to a radical mosque or have radical friends from radikal-countries? Again, radical islam as a ideology and religion WAS NOT BORN IN ENGLAND AND IS 100% FOREIGN. And like all other religions in the world it spreads threw Proselytizing and the hereditary factor.

3. INTERNET: The internet is a way to cross borders thus radical web sites may need to be shut down, altho I'm not that fond of government censership, but again radical islam was not born in England or American it comes via people and internet.

The people in England are not naïve and are going to eventually consider the factors I mentioned, that's inevitable.

As far as this terrorist who just struck London goes I need more of the facts before I would think open borders had nothing to do with this, especially since I know that Radical islam itself is foreign born. And even if for some strange reason this particular terrorist in London was not foreign influenced directly threw immigrants/refugees this terrorism does not look like it will stop and if not than I'm sure future ones will be tied to a 1st generation refugee or a immigrant from a radical country; here in the USA there is over 300 refugees right now under investigation for suspected terrorist ties/activities.
Last edited by Sounddesigner on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pastor

Post by pastor »

While i can agree that my statement might be a bit hasted only one day after the attack, I respectfully disagree with your line of argument. But I think I will leave it with that at the moment.
dawman

Post by dawman »

We must make cars illegal..... :lol:
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

Looks like Donald Trump has just launched a military attack on Syria. Trump just had a Syrian air-base bombed because their leader Asaad used WMD's on his civillians.

I don't think I like the air-strikes being done by Trump. I also hate it that the first MAJOR thing Trump is doing as President is a act of war abroad rather than solve any of the MANY domestic problems i.e. economic problems, national debt, illegal-immigration, confirmation of Supreme Court Justice, Rising Crime, etc. Seems like he's starting to think like the Bush administration and that's not a good thing! I don't like war to be the first major thing and I'm not sure Syria makes sense to get involved with in that way given all the dynamics going on in it. The air-strike is suppose to be a one-off and the non-regime-change policy Trump has long had is still going to be adhered to, but this one-off can lead to bigger and worser things such as a bad response from Russia. Hopefully it doesn't esculate.

dawman wrote:We must make cars illegal..... :lol:

Yea, the anti-gun political camp can no longer blame guns for terrorist acts, especially since cars and planes have been used to kill far more people. Right now cars are a primary weapon of choice it seems. After the car attack in London some other terrorist attempted another car attack in Brussells I think but it was foild. I'm sure they will continue to try and take gun rights but these car and knife attacks seriously destroys their arguments. When bad guys want to kill they don't need guns and will use whatever means they have, good citizens need guns to stop them.

EDITED
pastor

Post by pastor »

I don't think the "anti-gun lobby" is specifically is aiming directly at terrorist attacks, more on crime in US itself, like murders. I see Chicago is close to 150 people shot and killed this year up til now. For a city of a couple of millions, that's pretty scary. I don't have the number on people getting murdered by cars, but seeing 145 of 154 homicides where gun shots, i doubt cars is the preferred murder weapon there at least.

And regarding "..since cars and planes have been used to kill far more people", could you explain what you base this on? It's an honest question.
garyb

Post by garyb »

actually, places like Chicago have the toughest gun control laws. i live in a state where there are almost no gun regulations and people are rarely, if ever, involved in gun violence like that. the fact is that we don't need to be protected from ourselves.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Trump cracks me up.
Reporter says "Assad considered American Navy was an act of aggression" Trump says "ya think?"

Starting to like the guy a little more, especially if it pisses off Liberals, Putin, Assad... :wink:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I am back as I said I would if war started:

THIRD WORLD WAR HAS STARTED!!! :( This is going to complicate in the following months and more countries are going to get involved.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
pastor

Post by pastor »

By the way, it seems Sweden just had an attack by truck today. No overview of casualties yet.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

pastor wrote:By the way, it seems Sweden just had an attack by truck today. No overview of casualties yet.
There was 5 people just killed in the truck attack in Stockholm Sweden. It has not been confirmed to be radical islam yet but it smells like it.