Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: Brexit

Post by hubird »

Yeah, funny.
You, as moderator, could post that anime also as a reply to Nestor, as I was just replying to him, who called me or my way of informing myself ridiculous.

Don't say it was meant to calm us down both...I see the one sided protection pattern for co-believers over the years, and your new hat doesn't seem to have changed that :roll:
Nestor wrote:Hey, no no no..., Wayne, Hubird is informed directly from the sources of truth coming from the BBC, he doesn't need to be there... :lol: :lol: :lol: how ridiculous life can be.
garyb

Post by garyb »

you sure are prickly.

if it makes you happy, you could say that it's about me. Donald is an American duck...
dawman

Post by dawman »

Im getting a sense here that Europeans are going through what Americans did 110 years ago at the peak of strife for incoming immigrants.
Theres a lot to be learned from putting community first.
Not trying to tell our brethren abroad how to conduct thier lives, but these giant segregated enclaves are a sign of failure to integrate.
Combine that with 50% unemployment and you get a powder keg.
In America all Americans get to visit similar neighborhods like Dago Hill, Little Italy, Germantown, etc.
Theyre tourist traps now.
Festivals where blacks jews who ever all pretend to be Irish or German, etc.
I say youre on the right track but a little behind us mixed muts.

Also, I cant say enough about a quality education.
I only wish I got mine sooner, but allowed schooling to get in my way.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Nestor you from the Phobe family....?

Homa and Islama are friends of mine.
Never met Xena, heard she was a babe.

You must be a Phobe I never met yet.
Which one are you....
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I don't know what Phobe means, but I deleted the images... :P
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:you sure are prickly
Yes I was.
Maybe too much in this case, but the number of times that it happened like that does count :evil: :)
garyb wrote:if it makes you happy, you could say that it's about me. Donald is an American duck...
Hmm, I read that differently in this context. I took it as that you are the other person instead, handing over the violin to the guy(s) who is (are) arguing...meaning 'guys take it easy please, we're for fun here'.

If you are the Duck then I would take it as 'hold me back or I get loose myself'.
?

The message of that jiffie is just too ambivalent to me for an adequate reply, I guess.

I'm not against you. I like you, and I mean it.
But I'm convinced that you would feel better and more free when you would concentrate on things like the overall atmosphere on Planetz: Are only big mouthes like me, you, Jimmy and a lost prophet contributing? Is everyone heard or are some members hiding for some reasons? (I noticed some change lately -h.) Are folks reasonably arguing or are they on a personal mission? Yes, that also.

I'm glad I'm not the moderator, seriously.
But I'm sure the only way to stay consequent and thus respected is to only guide the chat where needed.

And take action when needed for the general cause.
Your best moments as moderator where when you said 'that's enough. Nor one more word' :D

@ Nestor: I'm glad you did.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Gary got it, as usual :)
In France, we know that the french europe creator Jean Monnet was paid by US agencies to create european union (declassified since years, we even got his bank check receipts).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki3ZNzWd_pc

Before english referendum, lots of referendums in european countries against european union has been canceled or countries has been threatened constantly.
In a way, we in France are no more in democracy since Sarkozy canceled our referendum because of the negative answer to the european union treaty. Nothing can be higher that direct expression of the population.

We the people in Europe don't want this faschist organization, which wants to create harmless small european regions instead of independant countries...better for domination :) That's why european union always promote regionalism, that could look like deutsch landers...but landers are not at all adapted to all countries, particularly in France that has a long history of centralization of power.

The only ppl who wants to stay in this criminal organization are lazy ppl from big cities, which are deconnected from reality of the suburbs and countryside, and are not concerned by what happens. However, they are considered as the most educated ppl....you can imagine the disaster ... Of course, poors are poorest each years, no middle class anymore is the goal.

Massive immigration is one of the consequence of this NWO project, destructing unity of ppl, added to the fact that those ppl are coming from countries that have been destroyed by european countries too (happily, Merkel has crossed the line with her millions of immigrants last year). So we all pay this immigration that maintain low salaries. Immigrants don't know about syndicates and labour laws...easy to enslave and reduce salaries !
many more to say.....Only ignorant ppl can still support this criminal mafia organization.

confession of a criminal mafia french guy (not so french in fact). He even said that countries should been seen as hostels !
This guy is the french Kissinger....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RFCL47_0k
Need a guillotine :)

Top of the cake is that if you don't want this nazi organization, you're yourself called nazi, faschists, antisemits, anti human rights, anti progress by medias that are owned by war criminals (weapons sellers) and countries like Qatar and Israel (Patrick Drahi, a man who refused his french nationality cause he loved another country, which doesn't forbid him to own some of the biggest french papers).
You know what , european union has been destroyed thanks to english referendum....amen !
Last edited by guppy on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hubird

Post by hubird »

That's all terrible :D
guppy

Post by guppy »

Lots of people in France think that situation in Europe can be terrible soon
http://www.systranet.com/turl/?systrang ... k0L2ZyX2Vu translated in english for those who can be interested about actual french mood :)
English politicians are really smart :) Time to get off :)

edit: oops, this newspaper is 100% owned by a weapon seller (Serge Dassault, you know, the war plane called rafale).
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I too, seriously think Europe is entering a very difficult time right now. The most important proof of it is the confusion that has been created. After this confusion, there is war. This is what I believe.
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Since this is INDEPENDENCE DAY here in U.S., all I can say is, that with NO CONSTITUTION and NO INDEPENDENT VOTE by the citizens of the (so-far) independent nation-states of the European 'Union', then it is doomed to failure.

The slight majority in Britain are apparently being proactive in getting out before the whole EU collapses and drags every nation-state down with it.

Fucking Soros can go fuck himself.

The desperate UNELECTED overlords of the EU realm will now most-likely push even harder to totally REMOVE the nation-states to form a 'more perfect union', or some-such bullshit, so that they can further herd all the human livestock in to one corral.

The EU 'member citizens' most-likely have to be scared in to allowing the removal of what few liberties they still have.

240 years ago the U.S. Independence was declared against oppression and servitude, but now we face a farce election between a fascist and a communist. This is how far we've come...

And it's ALL made up.

In the U.S. Where the Several States have increasingly handed over power to the Fed., we are perhaps also finally seeing SOME States take back power to the SOVEREIGN by finally allowing legal marijuana and other privileges (disguised as 'rights') such as gay marriage or whatever.

So either we wake up or go back to sleep.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Yet the Sheep will clack thirr hooves in approval.
GordonGekko

Post by GordonGekko »

I hope you guys sold MASSIVE amounts of gbp BEFORE the brexit vote came out.
It was a pretty safe bet too.
It all started about a week before the vote when some quant figured it out.
If the remain would win, the gbp would not go much higher.
If the leave would win chances were it would dive.
Simple as that.
Like betting against a 35 points spread on a Panters/broncos game when a freaking hurricane breaks nearby the football field.
But something funny happened:
The reasoning went kind of viral..
Anybody who was anybody got in on it.
The Vatican shorted so much of it that the pope got all suspicious.
Then a lot of the citizens of england got in on it as well.
And they voted for the leave!

mom used to tell me greed always explains a lot of stuff.
bwahahahahah
garyb

Post by garyb »

yeah, you should know with a name like yours.... :lol:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Wow!
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I have never witnessed a mess like the one going on in Europe at this very moment! I am extremely alarmed!

Not to see and realize the crudeness of this scenario and its awfully dangerous and obvious outcome, to me, can only be explained by someone not willing to see it, someone escaping reality running away from the truth, someone in denial trying to make of this tragedy a false vision, a “la vie et belle” sort of mirage.

Get these few facts and come to your own conclusion! The Greek government is going to put in auction around 71.000 of their own properties! Do you follow me? This is the biggest move in the EU history! They are going to sell: airports, highways, railways, harbors, islands, golf campus, archeological centers, and many other goods to be able to save the country from absolute devastation… BUT, this means everything is going to be more expensive for the citizens inhabiting the country.

Many millions of dollars become accountable in the UK every year through money laundering. This is bad, of course it is, because it is money coming from criminal activities that degrade and harm society, but… being cold in the vision of things let rise a hard question: How the nonexistence of these millions is going to impact the UK economy from now and on? “In a bad way” it is the answer, because even if these many millions come from criminal actions, nevertheless (and even if people are not aware of it), they give sustainability to their lives at the end of the day. AND: Where are they going to be now moved these amazing amounts of millions and which are going to be the consequences of this new rich place? This is so complex and unpredictably dangerous!

Italy is becoming the second Greece now! Italy is still “kind of alive” only because it works through bonuses and special trades that “represent money”, but it is not real money. Italy now is like a beautiful house that, when you open the door, it has no rooms…, it has a beautiful front door, but when you get in, there is nothing inside but enormous debts that are going to sink the country into poverty, in no time.

France has disturbances all over the place, there are riots every single day… People are angry against the lack of consistency from its government. Unemployment is, unfortunately, becoming worse, money has not the same power it used to have and the purchasing power is bad.

The behavior of those thousands and thousands of migrants arriving from the Middle East without stop is far worse than just “inappropriate” for the EU culture, they cause so many unbearable problems that people cannot longer accept the situation. As a consequence, there are already white gangs giving them back violent repressions to their insults, applying justice “the hard way”.

If we consider the close economic interrelation between the EU countries and the way they work, we are settled for a big, big mess…
garyb

Post by garyb »

Nestor, i really don't think there's much point in harping on European issues. there is trouble all over if you just look a little bit, i'm sorry to say...
dawman

Post by dawman »

Wonder if these global banks stealing 45% of home equity in 2008, then adding trillions in debt to bail them out had anything to do with that.
The real shocker was back in 2006 when a Republican Party financier was re financing homes, he was a partner of the Deutsche Bank. They called the institution they created IndyMac, just like Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, big Government Money Houses.
Never knew banks could play global games, but when the housing crisis hit the GOP Fundraiser (bought Engleberts house for 38 million) had a rapid bankruptcy, then became Ambassador to the Netherlands, where he escaped to avoid any prosecution, then sadly died.
But the Queen Bee figured his son could be Ambassador and they lived happily ever after.

Google Roland Arnall.
Very interesting history.
Its been washed really nice for peasants consumption, but this my friends is the real world.

You can say it's a conspiracy or simply accept that our elites know what's best for us.

I think they do have incredible foresight and support wealthy Globalists as they shape the world into Star Trek.
Hillary knew she wouldn't get in any trouble for invading Libya, ruining millions of lives all over Africa and the Middle East while fundraising, then lie lie lie....
Incredible foresight knowing that you never will even pay a fine....

Earth Is Great.
Love it or leave it.....
12073122_557344497746638_1498193801_n.gif
12073122_557344497746638_1498193801_n.gif (4.26 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:Nestor, i really don't think there's much point in harping on European issues. there is trouble all over if you just look a little bit, i'm sorry to say...
Brother Gary, you are really not getting the point this time. You understand it as something far away from you and far away from me, USA and Argentina, for instance, but this is not the case. The situation in the EU right now is “ours”, no matter which country you are in. We are speaking about THE FUTURE OF THE ENTIRE WORLD. So I am not talking about Europe just for free. Definitely, there is “a point” speaking about what is going on there. I would even say that the EU moves today are “THE POINT” of our lives. The EU is the point of balance-unbalance of our five continents because whatever happens in the EU will determine the possible scenario worldwide. If the EU is dismantled, it will create a domino effect in the rest of the countries in every aspect, starting by the economy, then politics, military, you name it…