Alleluia !

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Alleluia !

Post by JoPo »

Alleluia !! I finally found my religion ! It's Last Thursdayism. The universe was created last thursday. And it's the Truth. Absolutely no one is able to demonstrate that it is false, that's impossible to. Because that's THE Truth : universe was created last thursday. Forget any other belief.
Ooh ! I feel so much better now ! I was atheist untill today. It's over and it's wonderful, delicious, marvellous...

Come ! Come, brothers and sisters ! Come ! Join our religion and you'll feel good ! No more fear, anguish of death, stupid question like "Who are we ? Where come we from ? How did the universe exist ? What is life ? Do you have a gentle 25 years old sister with black hairs ? Is there other worlds with life in universe ? Is coca cola better than pepsi cola ? Is there any free will ? What is determining us ? What is the first of all first causes ?

Come and join our belief ! http://www.last-thursday.org/

Phylosophy behind Last Thursdayism : http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
garyb

Re: Alleluia !

Post by garyb »

actually, it was 5 minutes ago...
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Euh.... Last thursday ? Sure ? Maybe...
hubird

Post by hubird »

JoPo, are you sure? :o
Because I think you listened too much to your teachers at school.
They learned you to develop a false consciousness.
Why they would do that?
Good question, but it has to do with a covering up operation of the Global Sunday Clan.
I can't talk about it too much in public, but you have to believe me.
Why you should believe me?
You don't have to, just wait and reality will show you, if you be patient I'll guide you through the proces in the next future.
Don't call this conspiracy, as science is just one of the sources of knowledge...
:P
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Humpday makes so much more sense as a day of creation.
hubird

Post by hubird »

OMG, typicly the Humpday Clan...
dawman

Post by dawman »

I am a byproduct of Gilgamesh.
My abnormally excellent comprehension is proof.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Humpday ? Non sense ! How could it be ? Thursday ! Last thursday, to be accurate. It's the only one !

AND I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME I'M WRONG !

Jk, don't blaspheme, please. You must respect my religion. I'm very tolerant but universe was created last thursday, not any other day, and even less humpday !!! ¿↕‼░ --- WTFFFfff --- !?┌┘▓¿¥⌂■! And you must respect my tolerance when I say it's thursday, otherwise i'll be very tolerant with my non violence principles. See what I mean ? :x

Hubird, science is just a point of view like any other, it's not worst or better than astrology, numerology, aeluromancy, alphitomancy, anthropomancy, arithmancy, astragalomancy, astromancy, axinomancy, belomancy, botanomancy, bronchiomancy, alectoromancy, cephalomancy, ceromancy, chalcomancy, cleidomancy, coscinomancy, cromniomancy, crystallomancy, dactylomancy, daphnomancy, extispicy, fractomancy, gastromancy, gyromancy, haruspicy, hepatomancy, hydromancy, kapnomancy, katoptromancy, kephalonomancy, koskinomancy , krithomancy , lampadomancy , knissomancy , lithomancy , lecanomancy , logarithmancy, macharomancy , margaritomancy , molybdomancy , myrmomancy , necromancy , oinomancy , omphalomancy , onomancy , onychomancy , ornithomancy , ovomancy , podomancy , pyromancy , rhapsodmancy , sciomancy , sideromancy , skatharomancy , stereomancy , spatilomancy , splanchnomancy , stichomancy, sternomancy , sycomancy , tasseography , tephromancy , theriomancy , tiromancy , tyromancy , urim v'tumim or uromancy. And I certainly forget some as it's late and I'm tired ; but did you notice ? It's almost alphabetic order ! Astrolgists predicted me when I was a child, thus, friday, that I would be the numerologically extrasensorial alphabetical obsessive-compulsive good-order chosen human.

Next week, the universe will have been created next sunday's last thursday too. And if you don't believe it, it's just because the creator put all your old than last thursday memories in your brain. And now, proove me I'm wrong. You'll need 150 lifes !
- - - AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH !!! You'd better believe !
hubird

Post by hubird »

JoPo wrote:Hubird, science is just a point of view like any other, it's not worst or better than astrology, numerology, aeluromancy, alphitomancy, anthropomancy, arithmancy, astragalomancy, astromancy, axinomancy, belomancy, botanomancy, bronchiomancy, alectoromancy, cephalomancy, ceromancy, chalcomancy, cleidomancy, coscinomancy, cromniomancy, crystallomancy, dactylomancy, daphnomancy, extispicy, fractomancy, gastromancy, gyromancy, haruspicy, hepatomancy, hydromancy, kapnomancy, katoptromancy, kephalonomancy, koskinomancy , krithomancy , lampadomancy , knissomancy , lithomancy , lecanomancy , logarithmancy, macharomancy , margaritomancy , molybdomancy , myrmomancy , necromancy , oinomancy , omphalomancy , onomancy , onychomancy , ornithomancy , ovomancy , podomancy , pyromancy , rhapsodmancy , sciomancy , sideromancy , skatharomancy , stereomancy , spatilomancy , splanchnomancy , stichomancy, sternomancy , sycomancy , tasseography , tephromancy , theriomancy , tiromancy , tyromancy , urim v'tumim or uromancy.
:lol:
garyb

Post by garyb »

i'm sorry, i meant 5 minutes ago.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Ah ! Ok ! That's better !