There it comes, the huge visitor I was waiting for

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

astroman

Re: There it comes, the huge visitor I was waiting for

Post by astroman »

Nestor wrote: ... Look at this, it is defiantly NOT media bullshit but FACTS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2i88OLAXzo
Nestor, that was New Years's eve in Cologne - police was surprised by a mob that made appointments via social media
the mob knew that we don't use guns here,
that police doesn't beat the sh*t out of you,
you don't get expelled from the country the next day and they don't even seize public welfare for misbehaving etc etc
so they feel totally safe

but 90% of those agitators were small criminals from northern Africa that live for years in Germany
I know the area around Cologne central station for more than a decade, it's always been slightly dangerous terrain
the cathedral (where the video was taken) is just around the corner... but it's far from being like SaoPaolo ;)

our problem isn't refugees, but what's considered democratic rights
you have the right to sue public authorities - everyone has that right - even scum has ...

I see what I see ... and not what I want to see, because there simply isn't anything I expect
that was just a party run out of control, it's not like that on every weekend, let alone on every public place

but to effectively handle such dudes it needs a change in constitution
those criminals know the law very well and have few to be afraid of
so witnesses are intimidated and rather prefer not to remember - and we've run out of men wearing long leather coats
that state has been established over decades, it's in no way related to current political events

cheers, Tom
hubird

Post by hubird »

The happening in koln dominated the medea for quite some time, and the papers and tv shows were full of assays and analises about the backgrounds of that night.
4 Months after this, Nestor, who has seen an old news item on local tv, starts telling us in Europe that we are mislead by the medea...

Nestor, don't trust the hype and the agitators like Alex Jones, they just poke your belly feelings :D
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

astroman wrote:
Nestor wrote: ... Look at this, it is defiantly NOT media bullshit but FACTS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2i88OLAXzo
I see what I see ... and not what I want to see, because there simply isn't anything I expect
that was just a party run out of control, it's not like that on every weekend, let alone on every public place

cheers, Tom
I am glad you can say so. I know about the video I posted, but this is just one of the very many out there. There are a few "very" scary ones coming from Sweden for instance, where several women have been brutally raped.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

The actual number of crimes in Germany committed by migrants in 2015 may exceed 400,000 :o

What can I say... I know, this info is old already, but this is amazing... What is going to happen now?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/ ... ants-crime
hubird

Post by hubird »

"Argentina has long suffered from widespread and endemic corruption. Corruption remains a serious problem in the public and private sector even though the legal and institutional framework combating corruption is strong in Argentina.

A 1996 New York Times article noted that “payoffs, kickbacks and government corruption are considered part of everyday life” in Argentina.[2] Bribery and fraud are also found common among the private sector, and the lack of transparency in government regulations and laws has triggered an increased uncertainty among investors.[3]

The Financial Times noted in 2013 that in Argentina corruption is widely considered to be “engrained,” and “there is the sense that public officials are untouchable.” In May 2013, sociologist Atilio Borón lamented that “the Argentinian is very accustomed to the idea that governments are corrupt, and does not seem shocked at acts of corruption,” and that the corruption of politicians therefore does not prevent their reelection. “This is an economy that for the past 20 years has tolerated a legal drain of over 160 billion dollars,” he added, “and this it now coming to take its revenge.”[4] A CIPCE (Center for the Investigation and Prevention of Economic Crimes) study concluded that public sector corruption alone cost the national treasury around US$10 billion from 1980 to 2006.[5]

A major Argentine newspaper, La Nación, editorialized in October 2013 that although corruption has been a major problem in Argentina since the 1890s, it has been “on the increase" since the 1990s.[6]

Wikileaks cables released in 2011 revealed that diplomats from the United States and several other Western countries had expressed deep concern about the current levels of corruption in Argentina.[7] “Under President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner,” reported the Heritage Foundation in 2013, “respect for markets and the rule of law has deteriorated and corruption has boomed.”[8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Argentina

There's a difference between a country being criminal in itself on the one hand and an immigrant on the other, stealing a bike -or worse indeed - in a further decent but overly tolerant society counting on normal citizenship.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Hey, several tens of volcanos are erupting at this very moment, as I write! It must be my imagination, of course… yes… But…, if it is my imagination, in can only be a “creative imagination”, because what I am imagining is becoming real. Or… is it reality that I am just witnessing? There are several serious earthquakes that had happened recently, but hey…., no problem, is just another brain wave that has moved somewhere out there, in the imagination of some delusional person. All of this is extremely unusual! There are also huge earthquakes on the way, but don’t worry, it is all an illusion! Or is it perhaps, a HUGE planet producing this tension on planet earth?

Look, imagine with me:

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/erupting_volcanoes.html

Nahhh, it must be a Hollywood movie again… :roll:
hubird

Post by hubird »

Nestor wrote:Hey, several tens of volcanos are erupting at this very moment, as I write! [...] All of this is extremely unusual!
Extremely unusual??
Are you panicking?
You suggest that the offered link is saying it, but it doesn't at all...
Nestor wrote:There are also huge earthquakes on the way, but don’t worry, it is all an illusion! Or is it perhaps, a HUGE planet producing this tension on planet earth?
It's not an illusion, it's normal behaviour of our planet :)
The illusion part is the nonsense of a hypothetical planet X causing it.

BTW, Planet X, if real, isn't HUGE, it's just 10 times bigger than earth.
You call this 'huge'?
hubird

Post by hubird »

About 'huge', look at this:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view

If a man starts talking about size you should be careful... :lol: :wink:
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:
Nestor wrote:There are also huge earthquakes on the way, but don’t worry, it is all an illusion! Or is it perhaps, a HUGE planet producing this tension on planet earth?

oh!
like the climate changing from time to time....
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

In reality, all migrant come in Germany to commit crime. It's their purpose. They said to each other : "hey ! Why not going to Germany and commit crimes ?" on facebook ! And they did. It's as simple as that. They do not run away in front of war horror or political crimes. They just come to commit crime.

And it never happend in the world history : it's the first time migrants run away out of their country, leave their family, friends, children, parents, just for commiting crimes in Germany : for the fun ! Funny migrants !

On Earth, there are always irrupting volcanoes somewhere. There is volcanoes that irrupt since thousand years without stoping, for instance, Hawaï. When I lived in Napoli, there is a place, inside a volcano crater, INSIDE THE CITY (!!) in which there is a continuous earthquake : you can see earth vibration recording device that record earthquake vibration continuously ! Since the device was installed ! So it started for sure thousand years before ! And around you, there is smoke, some water which mud ! And you're so closed to the city... Remember Pompeii ? It's close to there. Fantastico.

BUT ... ... ... ... NOTHING NEW !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
hubird

Post by hubird »

JoPo wrote:When I lived in Napoli, there is a place, inside a volcano crater, INSIDE THE CITY (!!) in which there is a continuous earthquake :
:o

I visited Pompeii once, very impressive :)
hubird

Post by hubird »

Wow moderator, are you really poking us here with a totally different proven hot potato?
garyb wrote:
hubird wrote:

oh!
like the climate changing from time to time....
garyb

Post by garyb »

yep.

you mentioned some true logic and i held you to that logic.

there is ZERO to be offended by or argue about on that point.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

“If there is a planet out there, it can “only” be 10 times bigger, or it cannot exist”. How can someone bring such information to life?

Fighting rather than understanding, dividing rather than incorporating and studying ideas, denying without investigation, it can only lead to failure.

So many things had happened in history that were denied at the beginning, and today we know they are exactly as they were explained by those people we did not understand. It's going to happen the same, yet again!
hubird

Post by hubird »

You're talking riddles Nestor.
It's only your magic :oops: