There it comes, the huge visitor I was waiting for

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: There it comes, the huge visitor I was waiting for

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote:people do NOT know all of the physical "laws" of the universe. not at all.

who made these "laws" that the universe adheres to?

sorry...slightly off-topic...
That must be God then.
Thought you were an atheist :-?
garyb

Post by garyb »

:)
you don't know me at all.
anyway it was just the easy question. it's not a matter of belief or religion...
ShogunSpy

Post by ShogunSpy »

Very interesting does someone or something have to make the Rules ? And aren't rules made to be broken ? How about this http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublons ... ociety.htm
hubird

Post by hubird »

Earth may be flat, but there's more:
http://www.ourhollowearth.com

The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell in perfect harmony,
with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible,
whose only desire is to live in peace

If it's true (you never know, as we know nothing) I don't wanne miss it.
let's get real serious about that which we don't know...
Last edited by hubird on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
garyb

Post by garyb »

ShogunSpy wrote:Very interesting does someone or something have to make the Rules ? And aren't rules made to be broken ? How about this http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublons ... ociety.htm
nope, and it's a good slogan that often applies to human endeavors, but....nope.
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:Earth may be flat, but there's more:
http://www.ourhollowearth.com

The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell in perfect harmony,
with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible,
whose only desire is to live in peace

If it's true (you never know, as we know nothing) I don't wanne miss it.
let's get real serious about that which we don't know...
good, then don't... and please don't be rude just to sound smart.

you really don't know anything about those things, but from what you do know, those things are much less than likely. Science requires proofs. often the proofs are found to be incorrect in time, but that has nothing to do with this.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Rude??
It's you who's rude: 'you really don't know anything about those things'

it's the community which is communicating...
Why are you interfering all the time like a god controlling the (interesting) discussions?
Last edited by hubird on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShogunSpy

Post by ShogunSpy »

Yes a little bit of knowledge can be Dangerous !
ShogunSpy

Post by ShogunSpy »

So it's flat and hollow and the lost tribes of Isreal live there ! Now that's some shit I need to smoke !!
hubird

Post by hubird »

Catch a fire :D

I was ironical, but you got that :wink:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

It seems that there are some really, REALLY rich people out there having fun with bunkers. We all know as a fact, and it is very well known and recognized, that the very small economic extremely well accommodated elite of the world has access to the most trustworthy information available to mankind, because of their money, of course, no one has more advantageous data and care than them. They are the most prepared and cultured people in the whole of the world.

When it comes to finances, they know better than anyone else, because they create the rules and then play the game, so they never lose and have demonstrated to be the smartest group of people on earth, even if it is very sad to admit it, it is true, because they do not use their knowledge but to their own egoist benefit. They know everything about cultures, countries, food, festivities, values, petroleum, media, internet, the stock market, pearls, cars, houses, diamonds, the very best cloth and finest perfumes available, the best creams and most luxurious hotels, champagne, caviar and luxury, they own and enjoy all this, at our expense as society.

As they are the owners of the money of this world, even the one you have in your pocket (I say so just to graphic how powerful they are), the banks in which this money is on, the economic moves of the macro-market, weapons, medicines, and even some extremely large food production chains, most of the worldwide agriculture and so many other imperium gold things, they really know what money is all about. People like this cannot be “superstitious”, that would be impossible! They are coldhearted businessmen, they tend to not believe in anything, their interest is only money, pleasure and power, and this is their psychological profile.

These kind of people are far, very far from being stupid ignorant that would believe there is a planet coming to the earth, without a solid background to prove it. They are so well prepared that they would never get scared for what they could have read over the internet, and then spend some crazy amounts of money to protect themselves from a fantasy. These people are mean, cold calculators ready to jump onto anything in movement to make profits out of it, they would never spend money out of the realm of their own pleasure. They are, by all means, extremely bright and smart people. Of course, to be smart, intelligent, capable, etc., it has nothing to do with being GOOD. Nevertheless, I don’t say that being rich is bad, or that rich people are all bad, that would be silly. I am talking about a very particular elite of ridiculously rich people, wealthy beyond imagination, they are out of reach and their wealth it is also out of the concept of being rich we have: They, actually, own the world!

Well…, this is an interesting thought, isn’t it? Doesn’t it make you wander? Don’t you think it is really bizarre to see people with such level of access to information, in the very top of the very top of the world, with several university carriers in their background each, large buffets of lawyers, investigation agencies, private laboratories to their service, groups of scientists etc., to search for a place in these extremely expensive bunkers?

Let say finally that they have the earth to their feet! Would a group of people like this be “credulous” as to reach to these kind of places and pay insane amounts of money to get prepared for the worst, if there was not a REAL danger?

Mmmm, to the very list, this should make you THINK!

What a coincidence that these kind of special bunkers have spread all over the world in the past two decades, only for extremely rich, influential people. Well yes, they are in already. Is it just by chance, or because they know something YOU don’t?

http://www.terravivos.com
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:Rude??
It's you who's rude: 'you really don't know anything about those things'

it's the community which is communicating...
Why are you interfering all the time like a god controlling the (interesting) discussions?
you don't know anything about those things. it's not an insult, it's true.

hubird, you're always a fun guy. :)
i'm glad you're having fun with the topic.
garyb

Post by garyb »

Nestor, those rich guys won't be saved by a bunker if the object you are describing arrives.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:Nestor, those rich guys won't be saved by a bunker if the object you are describing arrives.
They will in fact, but for a very short period of time, a few months, this bunkers are amazing! But not enough...

Well, the point here is that this kind of projects are an evidence that there is somethng big going on, and I explain why. I cannot see such people spending these crazy amounts of money, and getting into so much trouble for nothing.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Well, let's assume you are right Nestor.
Super-Earth is coming to us.

The thing however must be about 10 times bigger than our Earth, with a diameter two or four times that of Earth, to be able to keep those other outer-Neptune objects in their ellipses.

That much mass would tear Earth apart, or at least take Earth with it in it's immense own orbit of about 15000 years around our sun.
Poor Illuminati, it will get cold in those bunkers after a while...interstellar-cold. I'd prefer to die if super-Earth comes :)

I would think of protection against nuclear disasters, regarding those bunkers.
Bad enough.
garyb

Post by garyb »

yeah, those bunkers would likely do nothing in that scenario. it all depends on how close that object came to earth. certainly, it's far from impossible. it's also not very likely to happen. if it does happen, then it's most likely that nothing will matter anyway.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

What will always matter is who you are, what you feel, how you are, the result of your experience within yourself. Human values will always be relevant, even facing disaster or even the end. Human values withing yourself are the pearls, the real gold we should be after in this life.

BTW, I have read this page and watched its videos, and they contemplate Planet X protection too, they have thought about all mayor possible disasters, and there are many of those amazing bunkers that any of us will never be able to pay, even if we were to work for the most expensive and bigger studio on earth.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Pffoooo !

Nesto ! I'm so glad you're telling me all those things I didn't know ! No, I have 3 years to do something to avoid that ! I'm wondering if all that sad end of world doesn't happen because when I was younger, ones, I've been bad with my mama. It's a sin. It mays be my fault because I was not a good boy. I'm very sorry for every body ! You're all going to die because of me ! Everything is clear, now, Nestor ! THANK YOU !! And ADIOS !!
It's hard for me to realize that ! Especially because now, I know what is going to happend and I'm going to do something to keep alive ! I already know exactly what to do but I'm (again) sorry if I don't tell you the way I'll survive to a 10 time bigger planet than earth that we are going to take in the face... It's just that if we are too much to follow the solution to escape to the "big dust transformation", it won't work and we'll all die like the other 6 billion humans. Oh ! When I think all this is may entiere fault, I'll not sleep well for the next 2 nights ! Shit !
I just hope you'll undertand why I don't tell you my secret, I want to save, first, myself and secondly my son, never mind for his mother, less we are, more we have chances. If you knew the way we are going to survive, you would understand easily how it's safe & for sure. But also why I will not say the way.
I'd just like you tell to the entiere world the terrible event that is coming in our little face ! And above all say, explain to the world why they are going to be smashed by an enormous planet. I'm very very very sorry for E-VE-RY BO-DY !! Every single human ! Tell them !

You will ? ... Thank you sooOOoo much !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
garyb

Post by garyb »

i'm pretty sure everyone else will be ok. it's just you that needs to worry, JoPo... :lol:

Nestor, if the Earth crumbles, no bunker is safe.

this scenario is nowhere near impossible. it just is not as likely as Cancer or despots.