The monster of atomic war is upon us, again...

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: The monster of atomic war is upon us, again...

Post by hubird »

a bad life you have :D
I'm really glad I don't have to feel that cynically to my world, and it's not that I don't see the shit around.
I can see the frustrations tho of the extremely polarized two party system with differently composed Chambers, and the parallel devellopment of a mutual political elite through generations (ahem).

The Obamas come from a different world than the two infamous families (the Clintons and the ?).
That's not in line with the theory, yet true.

I would support Obama.
If no agreements on tax reforms come before January your wallet will feel it, as you're probably below 250,000 let alone 500,000 (no pun int. :lol: ).
hubird

Post by hubird »

Still have this thought.
Let's say, I believe in the coming of The New World Order.
Then what if I also believed that today the world had come to an end?
It's one or the other.
Questions man, questions.
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

its about time we killed this useless topic that has nothing to do with scope or any musical

content

i would like to see more topics on how to help others in making better modular

synth designs and better mixing and mastering classes

yet you pay for courses but there is a wealth of designers and creators on this forum

and we could do a masters class on how to

than carry on with this drivel

bring on modular bring on the music bring on the sound creations

thats whats this forum is about

not the bickering and bad mouthing and non listening and non respect as of late
hubird

Post by hubird »

You're right.

Although it's not me who bumps the topic all the time.
I even stayed almost completely or completely away from some 'cycles', just to show there are no followers.
7 or 10 days of benevolent silence, then, about when the topic starts disappearing from my screen, it's there again.

21th December is survived, and what isn't already said to happen or not to happen in the future?
It could end here, if you ask me.

edit: 'it' means 'this thread', in case of any misunderstanding.
Last edited by hubird on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

jhulk wrote:its about time we killed this useless topic that has nothing to do with scope or any musical

content

i would like to see more topics on how to help others in making better modular

synth designs and better mixing and mastering classes

yet you pay for courses but there is a wealth of designers and creators on this forum

and we could do a masters class on how to

than carry on with this drivel

bring on modular bring on the music bring on the sound creations

thats whats this forum is about

not the bickering and bad mouthing and non listening and non respect as of late
You should keep living your own life. You don’t need to do anything in regard to anything, not even read this. This thread is anyway in the “OFF TOPIC” forum, it is not necessarily for music, the other “21” forums in the Z are specifically for music.

If you want to close your eyes to these hard matters, you can do it, it is your choice. I am not sending you mails or anything like that. I personally want to open mine bigger and bigger every day, because I want to see and what I want to see is truth, not fantasy. If you want music from me, you can go to the music forum if it is of your interest and listen at all these songs I have done.

If you want to create a thread about modular development, do it, you are welcomed and free to start right away, that’s great!

Now, comparing what I am saying with a thread about modular synths…, it shows to me that you do not understand or have read what we are talking about here.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

im sorry nestor but to me all you are blinded is by propaganda you quote news articles all the time

i have read and it shows that you as a person believe anything your told or read or see on television

but opinions are opinions and your opinions are yours and you can keep them

wake up please

you show your self to be blind leading the blind

i have traveled the world and done many things

im an old man now seen many things

and through my experience i have learnt question every thing believe nothing until proven real

ill leave you to your doom and gloom and it will give you bad kidneys and ulcers

always look on the brighter side of life as you might be dead tomorrow

have a drink be merry

im signing off not to bother you any longer as i have better things todo with my time

and if you dont like that then tuff as you dont have to read it if you dont want to
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

jhulk, I’m fine with your statement; it makes sense from your side and perspective if I do the effort to see through your eyes, no problem. I understand your point of view and I’m sure that if you were in my position, you would also understand mine. You assume that I am a sad person, you should be by my side and you would realize that I am one of the most cheerful persons you have met in your life, I’m a joker and make people laugh all the time: neighbors, friends, family, I am always the one who would make people laugh in a party for instance, so don’t jump into conclusions so fast because they do not match reality.

You think that my statements come from television? Have you read them with care? I’m sure you didn’t read this thread; you have jumped into it and then wrote something, that’s all. If you do read the long post you will see that my points do not match with what television says. One or the other, you have not read this post or you don’t watch television, obviously, the most probable option is that you have not read this thread…

Just wait and see for yourself what happens, let time be the judge, don’t try to be yourself the judge. Wait and see for yourself what the future holds.

You are rejecting what I say but you don’t give any explanations or background at all, not even a thought, it is a flat denial. If you say “no”, tell me why at least so it makes sense. I do have the entire “WHYs” ready for a clear explanation.

Time will give all the answers and will clear all doubts about every topic in this thread that I have stated as reality or truth. It is just a matter of a few years.

Your reaction is alike to the reaction of most people that are automatically against any idea that may contradict their comfortable lives and prejudices, that is to say, “AN EMOTIONAL REACTION”, but it is not a reflected answer. And yes, this is something that actually I do see in television.
garyb

Post by garyb »

i don't really care what side of the debate people are on. i don't care if people belive what others might say, even if it seems crazy. i don't care if people want to say "pfft! that's stupid".

what i find obnoxious and disgusting is the aggressive and arrogant attempts to shut people up when they are not doing anything wrong, i.e. posting off-topic posts in the off-topic forum. as it has been pointed out many times, NO ONE is REQUIRED to read those posts. they can be easily ignored. they can do no harm unless they spill out into other sections of the forum, something that i haven't witnessed, unlike a certian other ignorant spamming of every topic.

the world has not ended and regardless of trends and real evil intent, there is always the possiblity that things will turn out well. there are obviously still plenty of reasons to have hope and be optimistic. there's nothing wrong with being reminded that there are crazy things too.

EVERY SINGLE POSTER IN THIS THREAD HAS MADE THE THREAD THRIVE. IT IS NOT ONLY NESTOR'S DOING. in fact, Stardust has been one of the key individuals keeping the thread alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

Nestor wrote:jhulk, I’m fine with your statement; it makes sense from your side and perspective if I do the effort to see through your eyes, no problem. I understand your point of view and I’m sure that if you were in my position, you would also understand mine. You assume that I am a sad person, you should be by my side and you would realize that I am one of the most cheerful persons you have met in your life, I’m a joker and make people laugh all the time: neighbors, friends, family, I am always the one who would make people laugh in a party for instance, so don’t jump into conclusions so fast because they do not match reality.

You think that my statements come from television? Have you read them with care? I’m sure you didn’t read this thread; you have jumped into it and then wrote something, that’s all. If you do read the long post you will see that my points do not match with what television says. One or the other, you have not read this post or you don’t watch television, obviously, the most probable option is that you have not read this thread…

Just wait and see for yourself what happens, let time be the judge, don’t try to be yourself the judge. Wait and see for yourself what the future holds.

You are rejecting what I say but you don’t give any explanations or background at all, not even a thought, it is a flat denial. If you say “no”, tell me why at least so it makes sense. I do have the entire “WHYs” ready for a clear explanation.

Time will give all the answers and will clear all doubts about every topic in this thread that I have stated as reality or truth. It is just a matter of a few years.

Your reaction is alike to the reaction of most people that are automatically against any idea that may contradict their comfortable lives and prejudices, that is to say, “AN EMOTIONAL REACTION”, but it is not a reflected answer. And yes, this is something that actually I do see in television.
Is this about any specific country.
Bear
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

Nestor wrote:jhulk, I’m fine with your statement; it makes sense from your side and perspective if I do the effort to see through your eyes, no problem. I understand your point of view and I’m sure that if you were in my position, you would also understand mine. You assume that I am a sad person, you should be by my side and you would realize that I am one of the most cheerful persons you have met in your life, I’m a joker and make people laugh all the time: neighbors, friends, family, I am always the one who would make people laugh in a party for instance, so don’t jump into conclusions so fast because they do not match reality.

Is this about any specific country.
Bear
hubird

Post by hubird »

garyb wrote: EVERY SINGLE POSTER IN THIS THREAD HAS MADE THE THREAD THRIVE. IT IS NOT ONLY NESTOR'S DOING. in fact, Stardust has been one of the key individuals keeping the thread alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
not really: the same negative message always starts over and over again from one side...
hubird

Post by hubird »

Nestor wrote: Just wait and see for yourself what happens, let time be the judge, don’t try to be yourself the judge. Wait and see for yourself what the future holds.
That is exactly what we ask from you, Nestor...

(where 'we' is most of us, I bet).
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Hatred leads only to self destruction.
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:
garyb wrote: EVERY SINGLE POSTER IN THIS THREAD HAS MADE THE THREAD THRIVE. IT IS NOT ONLY NESTOR'S DOING. in fact, Stardust has been one of the key individuals keeping the thread alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
not really: the same negative message always starts over and over again from one side...
and yet...

teo more posts from you and one from me. :lol:

if you remove every post but Nestor's, this thread is less that 25% as long(fake math, the exact number isn't the point). if no one else ever posted, maybe the thread would be old and abandoned...
hubird

Post by hubird »

I tried that several times...not one reply for days and days, until the thread got bumped again by Nestor.
You want me to collect all quotes from Nestor wherein he says he will go on 'till eternity'?
garyb

Post by garyb »

see how much fun you're having? :)
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

garyb wrote:see how much fun you're having? :)
Is that Ferrofish still in business :lol:
wayne

Post by wayne »

This thread hurts my brain already, and now nicebot !!!
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

wayne wrote:This thread hurts my brain already, and now nicebot !!!
Our drummer is now treated like a Saint in Zwitserland.
They are now planning for the Future for whats good for Ferrofish :lol:
and the rest of Australia :lol:
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

niceboy wrote: Our drummer is now treated like a Saint in Zwitserland.
They are now planning for the Future for whats good for Ferrofish :lol:
and the rest of Australia :lol:
Do you actually read the threads you 'contribute' to or do you just like shoehorning the exact same irrelevant shit into any thread regardless?