NOAA: last decade was warmest, global warming "undeniable"

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

braincell

Post by braincell »

It's clear now. The evidence is irrefutable.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... deniable/1

About 300 scientists from 48 countries contributed to the 2009 State of the Climate report released Wednesday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Mr Arkadin

Re: NOAA: last decade was warmest, global warming "undeniabl

Post by Mr Arkadin »

"USA TODAY colleague Doyle Rice, who notes that global weather records go back to the 1880s"

Get your facts right: warmest since 1880. Big deal. It's been hotter. It's been colder. The mini-ice age ended around 1870, I should hope it is getting warmer. It's been warmer when there was no industrialisation in the medieval period.

Go ahead and pay you climate change tax if it makes you feel happier, but the great industries will still abuse the planet, they'll just 'offset' it by planting some trees in Brazil.

Global warming is not the problem. It's a smokescreen to get more tax out of us. The real issue is how we treat the planet. The people creating the tax use taxis, private cars, own many homes, use private jets to go to multimillion dollar meetings in 6 star hotels to discuss the environment and then come to no policy conclusions.

Al Gore swans around in prvate jets telling you how you're polluting the planet. I cycle to work. Who's fucking the planet more?
dawman

Post by dawman »

We should thank George Bush for using the ELF array to cause Pinatubo to erupt. It's plume was accurately measured and helped stave off Global Warming for 2 years.
Obama was advised to hit Krakatoa with the secret ELF Breifcase, but he decided he wanted to strike a non Musilim country.
So the choice to hit the Icelandic Aetheist Volcano was chosen and had limited success as the Earths' tempurature rose once again.
Experts believe that hitting a Roman Catholic Volcano like Vesuvius will be the next choice to help keep the Planets tempurature down.
Obama should be applauded for chasing off 2 storms that were headed for the BP site in the Gulf. Bush tried to veer Katrina towards Cuba but it took a northern 90 degree turn and went after the Southern Racists instead, big mistake.
But now that scientists have learned by taking accurate measurements of the Aetheist Plume in Iceland, I believe with this knowledge and higher taxes we will be on the verge of controlling the Planets tempurature.
This is great news, as I was worried that Obama was going to use Yellowstone to ruin the Colorado Republican Primaries, but the Joint Cheifs stepped in and advised our fearless leader to close the briefcase..
I like the NOAA's article below.
The one above is also great entertainment too.
http://denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf
garyb

Post by garyb »

:lol:
more nonsense.
dawman

Post by dawman »

cell.jpg
We are going to send billions of reflectors into space to reflect the sun now. Even covering Greenland with reflective material.
But I still think covering the Polar Ice caps as the article above states with Black Soot and diverting the Rivers was a stroke of genius.
Knowing we have such experts with creative minds is such a relief.
Hell I thought composing music was a creative relief, these guys definately take the cake.

I actually divert a mountain stream when we go to Chimney Beach in Lake Tahoe.
First we dam it up and build a pool while other kids dig a pit 12' x 12'.
This way we can divert the water into the pit so when we lay down, one side is cooled by the water as the other side bakes. The excess flows harmlessly into the surf as we strive to change our pigmentation by the warming, poisonous radiation that comes from the sun.
This really warms up our Urine for the ride home, as we mix it with Gasoline to do our part in cutting down on the Carbon emissions.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... pN94rUFfxA
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

braincell wrote:It's clear now. The evidence is irrefutable.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... deniable/1

About 300 scientists from 48 countries contributed to the 2009 State of the Climate report released Wednesday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Just wait until my friends at NOAA (that have the REAL data) start whistle-blowing as to the paid-off lairs that have managed to get themselves into 'prominent' positions inside NOAA.

Meanwhile.... coldest Summer since 1933.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010 ... s-weather/

...and scientists are starting to bail out of the scam
http://climatedepot.com/a/7477/Leftwing ... iddleclass
braincell

Post by braincell »

siriusbliss wrote: Just wait until my friends at NOAA (that have the REAL data) start whistle-blowing as to the paid-off lairs that have managed to get themselves into 'prominent' positions inside NOAA.
NOAA and NASA employees are noted to be very honest and incredibly intelligent people. No offense but your friends are on the fringe and are probably totally pathetic, biased, insane, psychotic, FOX News viewers.
dawman

Post by dawman »

braincell wrote: NOAA and NASA employees are noted to be very honest and incredibly intelligent people.
Every single patent was crafted in house..... :lol:
They have used National Security as an excuse to steal patents similar to Eminent Domain for decades.
No offense but your friends are on the fringe and are probably totally pathetic, biased, insane, psychotic, FOX News viewers.
Sounds pretty offensive to me, especially the Fox News insult.
Everyone knows Fox News gets watched because of the georgeous women they have, but then I understand why you wouldn't want to watch that.

Here's someone to sit around the campfire with .....
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves
RUPAUL.jpg
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

braincell wrote:
siriusbliss wrote: Just wait until my friends at NOAA (that have the REAL data) start whistle-blowing as to the paid-off lairs that have managed to get themselves into 'prominent' positions inside NOAA.
NOAA and NASA employees are noted to be very honest and incredibly intelligent people. No offense but your friends are on the fringe and are probably totally pathetic, biased, insane, psychotic, FOX News viewers.
God you're an idiot.

You can't accept that you've bought the lie.

My friends are honest (which is why they are whistle-blowers), and I doubt they are brainwashed by the media cronies like you are.
braincell

Post by braincell »

siriusbliss wrote: God you're an idiot.

You really are not living in reality. The internet seems to bring out all the jackass paranoids. I know people at NOAA and at NASA and they are among the most intelligent people on earth.
garyb

Post by garyb »

braincell wrote: I know people at NOAA and at NASA
:lol:

new heights.
reasonable doubt is all that's required to stymie public intelligence, eh Mr. Bond?
dante

Post by dante »

I still don't see the relevance the question of whether global warming is related to human activity or not. We know pollution is, and the remedies for that are the same as for global warming aren't they?
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

braincell wrote:
siriusbliss wrote: God you're an idiot.

You really are not living in reality. The internet seems to bring out all the jackass paranoids. I know people at NOAA and at NASA and they are among the most intelligent people on earth.
Unfortunately for you reality is a falsehood that you've bought into.
Of course NOAA and NASA are intelligent - that's why there are whistleblowers calling out the liers.

You've bought the lie. That's your choice. You'll cry and whine when your taxes go up and predictably blame Republicans or whoever, while denying Dems and other bought-n-paid-for shills are also in on the shim-sham.

Climate does change all the time, and yes humans have had an impact, but 100% CO2 causing ALL warming on the planet is simply a lie that the elitist snobs (that own the banks and carbon cartels) have spent so much time and energy and money to push this agenda on us.

NOAA monitors data from polar ice, solar activity, weather patterns, ocean temperatures, etc. - ALL THIS DATA SHOWS VERY LITTLE IMPACT FROM HUMANS WITH RE: TO EXCLUSIVELY HUMAN ACTIVITY OVER THE PAST 40,000 years. The stupid data you keep propping up is only 40 years old, came out of some lying 'think tank' somewhere, and doesn't show all the relevant data.

So, keep badmouthing me. It doesn't matter. I'll badmouth back. You keep blabbering. I'll keep bantering.
Never-ending loop.
dawman

Post by dawman »

braincell wrote: You really are not living in reality. The internet seems to bring out all the jackass paranoids. I blow people at NOAA and at NASA and they are among the most well hung, intelligent people on earth.
Here's Braincell at the Therapist......
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... ZRtoCMunlA
braincell

Post by braincell »

siriusbliss wrote: You've bought the lie. That's your choice. You'll cry and whine when your taxes go up and predictably blame Republicans or whoever, while denying Dems and other bought-n-paid-for shills are also in on the shim-sham.

The headlines don't saying global warming is fake. I know you think it's because of a cover-up. You are a hysterical, right wing conservative with extreme paranoid delusions.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Braincell just likes to fight on the internet.
In real life he was beaten up by women and small mammals.
So let him have his " virtual victory. "
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

braincell wrote:
siriusbliss wrote: You've bought the lie. That's your choice. You'll cry and whine when your taxes go up and predictably blame Republicans or whoever, while denying Dems and other bought-n-paid-for shills are also in on the shim-sham.

The headlines don't saying global warming is fake. I know you think it's because of a cover-up. You are a hysterical, right wing conservative with extreme paranoid delusions.
If you say so. Not true, but you make yourself believe it for sake of argument. Just another lie that you've bought into.

Go ahead and shoot the messenger. Trying to make me wrong doesn't make you right.

You're the one spouting hysterically.
garyb

Post by garyb »

dante wrote:I still don't see the relevance the question of whether global warming is related to human activity or not. We know pollution is, and the remedies for that are the same as for global warming aren't they?

no.

pollution is one thing. calling CO2 pollution is another. CO2 is LIFE. check the carbon cycle, there's no life without it. CO2 is your main excretion. laws and taxes against CO2 are laws and taxes against YOUR life.
enemy.jpg
enemy.jpg (96.6 KiB) Viewed 10289 times
first global revolution.jpg
first global revolution.jpg (204.74 KiB) Viewed 10289 times
"global warming" has NOT been proved. YES, the earth is warmer than is was before the mid 1800's, but as everyone who repeats the lie convientiently ignores, the mid 1800's were the end of the geological period known as "the little ice age". the little ice age is the reason for the Viking conquests and why grape production ceased in the British Isles, among other things.
Temp_0-400k_yrs.gif
Temp_0-400k_yrs.gif (11.13 KiB) Viewed 10289 times
braincell

Post by braincell »

Some of you guys didn't read the NASA statement about global warming. They said it's "undeniable" yet you continue to argue. There haven't been any so called "whistle blowers" at NASA. That is just purely ridiculous speculation based on rumors and hearsay. If you are waiting for whistle blowers to come out good luck with that. That aint gonna happen because there aren't any with an iota of credibility.
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, it's undeniable that the earth is warming. did you see in that 400,000 year graph that the earth gets warm and cold cyclicly? did you see that it has been much warmer than now many times? do you understand what happens when an ice age, mini or otherwise, ends? do you have any reasoning powers of your own left?

NASA is filled with liars. how many coverups have they had? how many scandals? just making stupid statements like "all NASA employees are intelligent and honest" is not rational, especially when it's obvious that SOME may be intelligent, but are not honest and some may be honest, but not really that intelligent. high intelligence is NOT a requirement for most researchers. for most, it's the ability to follow directions that is the most relevant. anyone who has spent time in a research team or in a lab can tell you this.

in this 500 year graph, you can see the little ice age as a dip between 200 and 400 years ago or so. the dip has some warm period in it and some very cold ones too. in the last 100 years, there IS a steady rise, but so far in the last 500 years, the warmest time was 400 years ago! it was freaking hot then! explain that in relation to modern use of petroleum and electricity and the humans' carbon footprint! explain it or shut up about it and admit you're too ignorant to say anything one way or the other.
Attachments
Temp_0-500_yrs.gif
Temp_0-500_yrs.gif (8.17 KiB) Viewed 10162 times