my answer to " a public license to kill "

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

digitalaudiosoft

my answer to " a public license to kill "

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

j.cooper,i don't know what there was in their pm...but,i'm sure they have quote only what was good for them and wrong for das !
anyway,here is the truth:astroman has written in your nice and public forum how to open a device and remove its protection module !on a demo or on an official devices !
"well, I didn't want to participate here, but since the cat's out of bag anyway...

this hacking blurb is complete bullsh*t - there is no hacking involved at all, not even an SDK.
in SFP(!) ********************** editer par mes soins ! eric t will open with a graphic representation of the devices internals on a certain level (there may be more... in SDk...)
(usually it shows only an empty screen, as most devices have the accessible level protected, but DAS obviously wasn't aware of it...)
it doesn't tell anything about alorithms, but may list a few basic building blocks used (could be funny if someone says '...I didn't use this or that...' and then it shows up there) - and it may show one or the other 'demo protection module', which is usually a primitive timer/counter plus decision.

Click-Delete-Reconnect and the device doesn't beep or timeout anymore.
You can hardly call that 'hacking' and it isn't even in legal context, not even if the developer had different intentions...
if the device is provided 'as is' then it's the sole responsibility of the developer to have taken any precautions to prevent unintended use, if 'use' is restricted to the system's regular operation, which opening a file unquestionably is.
The 'user' can in no way be assumed to 'think' for another person - that IS a legal matter of fact and I'm absolutely sure to have read sentences with exactly that reasioning.

cheers, Tom"
is this post respecting the forum rules ? yes or no ?

2 : i have never write that shroomz has pirated devices too !

here is the famous post from which this new war against das began :
Salvatore has informed some devellopers that their devices could be opened and copied ...and they are copied...maybe that's the reason of lots of beta bugged version...
this way to open protected devices was known by some of good devellopers,but the conspiracy of silence has made them very discret about what i call "sdk bug".numbers of good and nice dev were exposed to this bug...even official dev...

Salvatore is one of the nice members who has decided to talk about this bug.you are a great man you are not like the member who have informed only you...
those members are very happy and so proud to see that this kind of bug could be good for their own bizness or free bizness...

we knows that a list of complaint has been made and we hope that those members here will be on justice.their true names and their planetz pseudo,are well known by creamware stuff.

for all new or pseudo cw dev here and all over the world,the procedure to protect your devices well,is that YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL GRAPHICS OBJECT BEFORE PROTECTING THE DEVICE.when you only protect the device,it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !

when you use hacked software or hacked devices,the result is the death of devellopement and the death of a great compagny...

i want to thanks astroman to have deleted all those hacked devices ...maybe he is alone...
for the others,i hope you will be taken out of this nice creamware community as soon as possible.

eric
3 : you have given your confidence to only few guys on pz !all of them are spoiling das from the first day we came here ! why ? why lots of infamous post against das since this polteq stupid phase test ? they have decided to kill a new dev compagny only ! and they have written everywhere lots of infamous on all forum that ,even you ,j.cooper ,you can't read them all ! 80 % of those members are here from 2001 ! strange isn't it ? they knows well how a forum works !and how to make big polemics!

4 : in all their post they are talking about like if they were all planetz members !but they are only 18 !count them please ! It makes me laughing ! the 18 who have vote no to hubird's poll !

5 : I have asked them more than once to delete all topics and infamous post (mine and their too ) to let planetz clean , but they have never accept my deal! My deal was : we delete all topics and all post where das have posted or answered,and I will leave this forum ! but, they prefer me to stay because they like flaming me as they flame all members who says something good on our products !

6 : are only spacef , wolf, creamware,shroomz,mccyrano who have the right to make announcement without being spammed by those few members ?

7 : j.cooper,you and only you,are guilty to have heard only astroman and shroomz and let them polluing all our post and your nice forum and spoil my compagny and my true name !

8 : I will accept what you want because my life is not like their ! I have lots of things better to do than staying all the days on my pc to search how to kill a company !

eric
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

can we pleeeease fucking BAN this guy already.

jesus christ

please!

I have never seen such an arrogant, spoiled little kid masquarading as an adult in my life. I've so had it with this fucking crybaby.
:x :x :x :x

sorry John, enough is enough. :(
Ed

Post by Ed »

Take your hands off of DAS (Eric and Olive).

What the hell is going on!? They are working.
And you just sat your ass behind the laptop and talking bulshit behind the mask of the forums nickname. Have anything to tell them? Take a car and visit them personally. Tell e'thing face to face. Scary?

DAS have made unbelieveable products. I respect it.
If some morons on PZ havent strenght enough to realize they're wrong -
that's their problem.

Were CW really happy while somebody cracked their server? I dont think so.

I'm on the DAS side completely. Let 'em work for the success of the board.

So stop this shit now and go to a park with kids or though shut up your smellin' box.
What an idiotheque theater you'v done!

I prefer have a deals with a real talented creators, nor mouth shakers.
Liquid Len

Post by Liquid Len »

Please, please stop this!!! Just stop! Let it go!
Last edited by Liquid Len on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
valis

Post by valis »

Why yet another thread? If I were John I would probably at least move this thread to OT.
Last edited by valis on Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

this is getting pathetic
Scope, Android, Web, PC Plugins and Sounds:
http://www.oceanswift.net
Music
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/
firubbi

Post by firubbi »

eric,
your plug is not sooo good but its ok. but ppl will not buy yours just because your attitude!
your only plan is destroy planetz. i wish cw may take action.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Please let it go. John asked us to let it go. Eric made this thread before John asked us to let it go.

So please - respect John's decision and let it go.
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

Please let it go. John asked us to let it go. Eric made this thread before John asked us to let it go.
thx immanuel for trying to moderate ... a very hard task indeed,

more, we have answered john about it,
cheers
olive[/quote]
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

Immanuel wrote:Please let it go. John asked us to let it go. Eric made this thread before John asked us to let it go.

So please - respect John's decision and let it go.
thanks for mentioning. seconded.

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

astroman

Post by astroman »

kylie wrote:...if instead eveybody could agree on avoiding vulgar language, nonproven accusations and diffaming statements, ...
I wish you the same nice personal note I received by Eric this morning to have something enjoyable, too... another couple of bon mots to add to the personal dictionary for special occasions... :D

I admit that I really don't like to be repeatedly mentioned in this context, but on the other hand it would look pretty childish to just insist on something specific, now that there's at least the chance to get along without further hazzle.

@Olive
relax, I write this completely calm, but I guess you refer to the 'That's wrong with...' thread, which was a follow up for the 'What's wrong with...' for a very specific reason.
I admit that it was a mistake to continue in the style of 'discussion' and that I got taken away with what Shroomz once called 'arguments for argument's sake'
I regret that this style atracted even more (basically uninvolved) posters, instead of just bringing the case to notice and then move on.
Afterwards you always know better.

yet these 2 threads are worth mentioning as they contain (at least one) key to the dilemma.
I had made an observation that 2 demos supposed to be identical sounded terribly different.
My first post was seen with prejudice as an attempt to put your company in a bad light - which it was in no way, originally.

the second thread was intentionally started with sarcasm by me, because I really felt p*ssed off.
Eric had known 4-5 weeks earlier about the same problems by another poster and admitted that something was indeed wrong with the (now infamous) demo module, which from time to time spoilt the sound.

you have answered yourself to me once that for no obvious reason Scope simply runs mad and one doesn't know why.

So all it would have taken was a '... sorry Tom, we were busy and just overlooked it - of course it is not in the release...' etc etc.
Instead of that Eric 'constructs' one of his war scenarios - and I'm stupid enough to start argueing.
Of course I know he's sensitive regarding his ego, and of course it's easy to take advantage of that - I could have avoided it completely, but then there is this voice that says 'why should I make an exception for him ?'

he simply has to hate me because I'm his mirrored image
I reflect in software engineering what he claims to be in audio :D

maybe it's a big step for him, but he could just revoke that he thinks I have bad intentions against his (and your) company and no hacking (from my side) was ever done to take any advantage of whatever kind.
this would prove that he is infact able to learn and to communicate, and give me a reason to revoke that he's a 2nd class developer
(I'm really convinced that he could be much better without those outbreaks)

cheers, Tom
--------------------
In the beginning was The Sword, and The Sword was Content-type: cutting/vein ;)
Last edited by astroman on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hubird

Post by hubird »

astroman wrote: I wish you the same nice personal note I received by Eric this morning to have something enjoyable, too...:D
you're not alone (last weekend at least) :-D
astroman

Post by astroman »

it's always good to learn a foreign language - in all it's aspects... :)
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

moved to off topic.
NRN, i believe.

-John
digitalaudiosoft

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

promoting software piracy or piracy of copyrighted content
http://www.planetz.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=register

in accordance to Planet Z - Registration Agreement Terms : i,as digitalaudiosoft exige that the member "astroman" be baned from planetz.
he has posted during more than 36 hours how to open official and demo creamware's devices,and how to remove their protection module.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful
in accordance to Planet Z - Registration Agreement Terms : i,as digitalaudiosoft exige apologize from the member "astroman" and all the other members involved directly or indirectly in this pirating procedure.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Planet Z reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever.
in accordance to Planet Z - Registration Agreement Terms :i,as eric from digitalaudiosoft will leave this forum ,because mr john cooper administrator doesn't want to erase all the infamous topics on my compagny and on my true name too.

eric
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

astroman wrote:
kylie wrote:...if instead eveybody could agree on avoiding vulgar language, nonproven accusations and diffaming statements, ...
I wish you the same nice personal note I received by Eric this morning to have something enjoyable, too... another couple of bon mots to add to the personal dictionary for special occasions... :D
most personal notes (at least) I received by eric were quite moderate, compared to what I read in the forums. he definitely argues with me, and there were occasions where he insisted on his opinion that I would not understand what he says or the problem itself. well, I have no problem to admit that I don't understand everything. that's life. but he never (well, ok, once, and he stopped it after I asked him to) called me names or insulted me (or maybe I was not in the mood of feeling insulted and simply overread it :) ).
In the beginning was The Sword, and The Sword was Content-type: cutting/vein ;)
nice one. I really started considering applying it to my sig, but then I remembered another bible quote which says:

"...for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

so I'll stay with The Word.

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
astroman

Post by astroman »

oops, I possibly was tricked into a comment I had already made, sorry
Last edited by astroman on Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

boy oh boy, has anything changed?
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

I think it stopped at
27 Mar 2007 10:40
and
27 Mar 2007 12:14

Any further discussions of this affair would likely be "banable offence" of John's decision yesterday. Anyway I sure hope that everybody by now feels they had their chance to get their last statement through. I think everybody's opinions have been heard now, and I highly doubt anyone has anything new to add to all of this any more.