Regarding DAS.

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

do you agree with counterparts first post in this thread?

yes
52%
no
48%

Total votes: 23

darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Oh man this is lame.

Eric & Olive - if you took a while to look around you a little, you'll notice that not a single other developer conducts themselves in such an arrogant, undignified and unprofessional way as you.

No matter what you think of the users here they are your prospective customer base, so sometimes just suppress the ego and bite your lip *for your own interests*.

Personally I think the DAS guys should be banned, as I've seen nothing but ignorant shit from them the moment they got here. However this ain't my decision, but I can't see John being able to tolerate this much longer.
katano

Post by katano »

John, please close!!
endre70

Post by endre70 »

And we expect Israel and Palestine to reconcile.....!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
sharc

Post by sharc »

Just before closure...

For the public record:

Shroomz and myself have never hacked, cracked, pirated or copied in any shape or form the work of DAS or any other developer.

The accusations from DAS are insulting to say the least. We've only had the SDK since mid December. Take a look at the devices thread if you want to see what we've been doing during this short period of time. They might just be betas at the moment, but the collection of devices we are building already represent hundreds of hours of work (as I'm sure even Eric is well aware).

We will not be happy if these accusations are allowed to continue in public here on the forum. I think I've now said all that I need to say on this matter.

Best Regards,
sharc
digitalaudiosoft

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

for sharc too...maybe he understand better than his brother :

http://www.planetz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... c&start=20
digitalaudiosoft wrote: Salvatore has informed some devellopers that their devices could be opened and copied ...and they are copied...maybe that's the reason of lots of beta bugged version...
this way to open protected devices was known by some of good devellopers,but the conspiracy of silence has made them very discret about what i call "sdk bug".numbers of good and nice dev were exposed to this bug...even official dev...

Salvatore is one of the nice members who has decided to talk about this bug.you are a great man :-) you are not like the member who have informed only you...
those members are very happy and so proud to see that this kind of bug could be good for their own bizness or free bizness...

we knows that a list of complaint has been made and we hope that those members here will be on justice.their true names and their planetz pseudo,are well known by creamware stuff.

for all new or pseudo cw dev here and all over the world,the procedure to protect your devices well,is that YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL GRAPHICS OBJECT BEFORE PROTECTING THE DEVICE.when you only protect the device,it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !

when you use hacked software or hacked devices,the result is the death of devellopement and the death of a great compagny...

i want to thanks astroman to have deleted all those hacked devices :-)...maybe he is alone...
for the others,i hope you will be taken out of this nice creamware community as soon as possible.

eric

ps : like scope4live say : "When One Door Closes, Another One Opens" ...thanks to emt...
thanks Salvatore to have informed this nice dev community soiled by 3 dishonest persons.

here is the beiginning of YOUR new war ! after mcyrano ...you of course !
where have you read your name in this post ? shroomz or sharc !
why were you feeling so guilty ?... :wink:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Eric, let me make this perfectly clear to you without shouting. Sharc & myself are guilty of one thing & only one thing here & that is the fact that we told micron about the specific sdk feature in question. Any other accusations against us by your company are completely fabricated & yet you think it's OK for you to spread malicious lies all around a public forum?
Liquid Len

Post by Liquid Len »

Eric, Give Me A Break!!!

You accuse Astro, Shroomz, etc, of pirating and hacking your plugs in every second post, and since you didn't mention Shroomz or Sharc in THIS particular post, it conclusively proves he's guilty? You're banking on people's stupidity with this particular argument, but ... you may be ahead of us all, after all.

Yeesh.
digitalaudiosoft

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

you will never stop isn't it :wink:

answer my question please : where have you read your 2 names on all my topics ?

what i understand is : when hubird,eliam,mccyrano,mr arkadin and friends... are spoiling me and das...you are playing their game and are laughing ! now, that i write that some members have opened devices without writing their true name , you feel guilty ! and i know your true name ...like for mcyrano...

but why ? are you guilty ? yes or not ?...if you are not guilty ...you should stop to post every where about this...hubird's topic and those vote are a good proove of the stupidity to talk when we are not guilty ....thanks hubird...
more you are talking ...less you are credible shroomz !...always the same members spammers...liquid len...mr arkadin...hubird...but again and again...i want you to answer my question !

about astroman...he has posted himself in this forum how to open and remove a protection module inside a protected plugin !

have a nice week end ...

bye,

cheers,and peace...
eric
Counterparts

Post by Counterparts »

H-Rave wrote:So what was counterparts question seeing as it's been removed ?
I didn't raise a question; my post is as it still stands.

I've since taken what little action I can to try to get this situation resolved. If things remains as they are, I'll have no other option other than to leave the forum.

Royston
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »