The Raelian Message

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

raelian1

The Raelian Message

Post by raelian1 »

HUMAN SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING DNA.

Traces of this epic masterpiece of creation can be found in all religious writings and traditions. It is to them that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed referred. It is now time to welcome them.

WHAT HAPPENED?

On the 13th of December 1973, French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these people back to Earth.

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed." In other words, they look like us, and we look like them. In fact, we were created "in their image" as explained in the Bible.

He told Rael that:

"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions"
"Now that you are mature enough to understand this,we would like to enter official contact through an embassy"

THE MESSAGES

The messages dictated to Rael explain that life on Earth is not the result of random evolution, nor the work of a supernatural 'God'. It is a deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who made human beings literally "in their image" -- what one can call "scientific creationism." References to these scientists and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity, can be found in the ancient texts of many cultures. For example, in Genesis, the Biblical account of Creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated as the singular word "God", but it is actually a plural word which means "those who came from the sky", and the singular is "Eloha" (also known as "Allah"). Indigenous cultures all over the world remember these "gods" who came from the sky, including natives of Africa (Dogon, Twa, etc.), America, Asia, Australia, and Europe.

Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained contact with us via prophets including Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, etc., all specially chosen and educated by them. The role of the prophets was to progressively educate humanity through the Messages they taught, each adapted to the culture and level of understanding at the time. They were also to leave traces of the Elohim so that we would be able to recognize them as our Creators and fellow human beings when we had advanced enough scientifically to understand them. Jesus, whose father was an Eloha, was given the task of spreading these messages throughout the world in preparation for this crucial time in which we are now privileged to live: the predicted Age Of Revelation.

And most important of all, download and read the free e-book, "Intelligent Design - Message from the Designers" the book which will revolutionize your thinking, transform your life and which is already changing the world.

For more information visit http://www.rael.org and discover the truth about our origins.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Well at least it's in Off Topic i suppose. Coincidenty there's an Horizon programme on BBC2 this Monday or Tuesday about research into possible extra-terrestrail origins (not necessarily little green men though - possibly just particles or bacteria), probably worth watching for a slightly more balanced viewpoint than the link above.
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alfonso

Re: The Raelian Message

Post by alfonso »

raelian1 wrote: Message from the Designers" the book which will revolutionize your thinking, transform your life and which is already changing the world.
We are the sons of FleXor, modules with multiple connections that travel at the speed of sound across the space.
All you have been taught is just a pale and distorted shadow of the superior modular order.

Here on PlanetZ you'll find the true Designers, the only ones that can really make you travel across the boundaries of conventional soundscapes, poor guy, you don't know anything, how do you dare to come here to sell your humorless comics?

Beware the illusions of an aliased reality, because the rage of the great Phase Fixer will cancel you out from this world.

Now go back to your inferior world and study the sacred Pythagorean Relations and the Laws of Feedback before you come here with your insignificant babbling.

Your step was longer than your leg.
arela

Post by arela »

Alfonso:
travel at the speed of sound across the space
With a lot of dsp feedback, we might even break the lightwall with a flash!
coc999

Post by coc999 »

oh my god ufoz are landing on pz:)
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

arela wrote:Alfonso:
travel at the speed of sound across the space
With a lot of dsp feedback, we might even break the lightwall with a flash!
Shhhhhh! Don't tell the poor guy, his mind is too weak for the secrets of Sharc!
wayne

Post by wayne »

sonolive

Post by sonolive »

wayne wrote:Looks like a job for Celmo's Flaming Super XDZ5W 2000 Master Killer Pumpkin Filter, if you ask me :D
the best pluguin ever made for scope dsp plateform !!!

a must have even for raelians

cheers
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

sonolive wrote:
wayne wrote:Looks like a job for Celmo's Flaming Super XDZ5W 2000 Master Killer Pumpkin Filter, if you ask me :D
the best pluguin ever made for scope dsp plateform !!!

a must have even for raelians

cheers
It would improve amazingly the sense of their predications.
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

This is a very nice discussion topic. But need I remind anyone that it did start out as SPAM?...
wayne

Post by wayne »

paulrmartin wrote:This is a very nice discussion topic. But need I remind anyone that it did start out as SPAM?...
- hence my recommendation of Celmo's fine dev :D

I'm assuming raelian1 was after a scope solution....
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

paulrmartin wrote:This is a very nice discussion topic. But need I remind anyone that it did start out as SPAM?...
Well, if it turned to fun for us....better for us! I would be very curious to read an eventual answer, but I fear that he won't follow the true light!!!
let him macerate in his banal sounding universe.
decimator

Post by decimator »

We already give all our incomes and women to the Pulsar gurus, we can't afford another sect unfortunately ... :cry:
astroman

Post by astroman »

Rael imperial aerosol kid, exits into daylight - his spraygun hid...
and the lamb, lies down...
it is Rael - it is Real
it is only knock and know-all, but I like it...
and the lamb, dies down...

probably a genesis fan still spinning on a trip... :D
raelian1

Post by raelian1 »

After all, everyone is entitle to believe as they wish.
garyb

Post by garyb »

the d*mn Raelians can step off!!!

how dare they play god, manipulate genes and then leave their creations in the dark to figure it out themselves while leaving behind braincell's hated religions?

if i see an eloha, i'm opening fire! $%@#!!! :x :x :x :x
astroman

Post by astroman »

raelian1 wrote:After all, everyone is entitle to believe as they wish.
do Bots play Eliza now ? or is Rael really real ? :o
anyway, I agree with the quote, but I don't see any reason to spread the belief - in particular in it's unsolicited form.

cheers, Tom
Zer

Post by Zer »

hichthiking in the galaxy? Don`t forget your towel & thanks for the fish.
"Heaven is there where hell is and heaven is not on earth!"
H-Rave

Post by H-Rave »

This is what I would consider to be SPAM and not worth any debate.Please John Delete it.
Core2Quad Q9400 2.66Ghz, Asus P5Q EPU,Radeon HD4350 4Gb Ram,320Gb 7200Rpm,Windows 7 Pro 32 bit,Cubase 4+5,NI Komplete 5+6, Scope 5 - Mix&Master - Synth&Sampler,Pulsar II Classic - PulsarII XTC,.Core2duo 3.00Ghz.Presonus Firestudio Tascam FW1884
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Not sure how i missed the original posting of this, but the thread turned out kinda funny, so I guess I'll just leave it here :)

-John