My 1º wish

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

naquela

My 1º wish

Post by naquela »

Hi ,

it will be perfect if you have a plugin instrument xtc that could carry an instrument and even load plugin eq or comp ...) so it would be great, only the latency of the instrument.
more fantastic was a plugin instrument that carries two instruments in parallel with its effects and midi equal. Ex bass lines to use two synths one for Lows and the other for high.

Thanks
jksuperstar

Re: My 1º wish

Post by jksuperstar »

Perfection: Try using the "Multi FX Stereo"...it has several slots, that you can drop an instrument or effect into, it was designed to reduce the latency of having multiple SCOPE devices chained together in XTC mode.

You might find some free scope plugins that can run multiple synths in stereo, or maybe put them in a Modular shell, and use an insert module inside there (you may have to copy your device files into the effects folder so they are visible to the insert module).
naquela

Post by naquela »

Thx for the reply

i use the "Multi FX Stereo" , in the inserts of cubase , but i can't load it on the vst instruments ? thers any trick to load "Multi FX Stereo" in the vst instruments.

Thx
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

I'm not sure what the difference is for cubase. All I can suggest is to make sure the correct .dll for the multi fx device is in place? (that is: multifx.dll or similar)?

Instructions here:
http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 56&lang=us
naquela

Post by naquela »

Yes it can be load the Multi FX Stereo on the instruments Tracks on Cubase ,just use the dll of synths.

but now the problem i can't load instruments on the Multi FX Stereo !
i try to copy the dev file of a synth to the effects directory and no luck.