CC Emitter

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Music Manic

CC Emitter

Post by Music Manic »

Is there a way I can get Mixers of other devices to transmit their CC code?

I have four banks of fader positions that I need to correspond with the mixers but only one bank will receive the cc positions of the faders when Scope loads.

I think the old post here talked about it:

http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php ... di+monitor

Thanks
garyb

Re: CC Emitter

Post by garyb »

move it while watching a midi monitor?

recalling a preset should send the proper message to the hardware. if the same physical fader of different virtual faders in different banks all have the same cc, and you can't change that, you need a different controller if having all faders available to the controller is the idea. i can't imagine it really mattering that much, but i'm lazy...it's pretty rare that i really need to control several faders at the same time. if it's that complicated, i'll usually just adjust gain in the sequencer. occasionally, i do need to ride gain in the Scope mixer, and i'll want to do a performance mix, so i'll need some mutes and auxs. well then i really don't want more than a handfull of elements, most of the time, so it's easy to just assign the controller and be done with it.

yep, really good mousepad(func 1030) and a basic mouse is still pretty damned easy, but then i've hijacked the thread...sorry... :oops: