Insert preset.

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Insert preset.

Post by JoPo »

I do not know if that was already discussed...
To waste less time, I'd like to have some insert preset. As soon as you see an insert, there is a preset for it. This way, you choose the preset you need in your list and it loads the plug or multi fx. And if there is several serial insert, it could preset them too : if you try to load a 4 serial insert in a 2 serial insert, it keeps only the 2st...

....Something like that.....
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo

Re: Insert preset.

Post by JoPo »

Hem ... hehem .... Not much successfull ...

Let's say with this insert preset, you could use the same preset list for whatever multifx : Wolf matrix or SC multi or else...
That would allow to choose a preset instead of fetching a plugin in lists.
If this preset is made for 3 serial inserts and where one wants to load it there is only 2 serial inserts, that would load the 2 first plugins of the preset...

An simple insert chain preset list...

I absolutely don't know if it is makable, the problem is to have this preset list for all insert of all devices in Scope___________________________________________________________________ :D
JoPo

Re: Insert preset.

Post by JoPo »

Having reflected a lot ....., it is in fact a browser of preset that I wish. We could go through all the presets which we possess and as soon as we would choose one, that would load the device which corresponds... Saving time...