Warm sound

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Warm sound

Post by JoPo »

Hi.. Again me, again a wish, or maybe it exists already...

I'm looking for a good digital sound warmer... I already tried the nice tube warmer ECC83, the digital analog sound from DAS but I am not convinced. I wanted to try the fat insert demo but the Spacef site is a bit down...
Do you know a good plugin wich could do a great job like this ? I'm buying the Spacef fat insert, anyway but what do you use ?
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
maky325

Re: Warm sound

Post by maky325 »

These days "warm sound" is very relative name for something even more relative. You should post some examples on what you think is "warm sound". I am sure you'll get more precise response that way.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Yes. You're right...
I'm looking for something like analog feeling in the numeric sound... A little bit warm like recording on a magnetic tape.
Someone had the kindness to send me all the device he collected since years, I've found the tube warmer ECC83 wich is nice butI'd like something even deeper. I'm waiting for the SpaceF fat insert keys... I hope it will please me.
wayne

Post by wayne »

I purchased Mehdi's Fat inserts last week - I think they're what you're after.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

That's it ! I finaly get the key ! You were right : it's what I was looking for ! Simply great !