Mixer workarounds

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Music Manic

Mixer workarounds

Post by Music Manic »

I know we have many mixers to hand but do with have one with an internal buss grouping.
I am finding lately that I want to have, for instance, some of my channels compressed some Eq'd.I usue the master inserts a lot and wondered if some channels could bypass certain inserts.

Also would it be possible to have a "stereo" channel that will allow me to delay either the left or right, plus alter the amplitude.

I know there are ways around this but it's all time consuming.

Thanks
dawman

Re: Mixer workarounds

Post by dawman »

http://www.spacef-devices.com/dacore/in ... info&id=29

The FB5 might not be needed since it's a live tool and has built in Valve channels. However the same concepts are found in the FP106C and other SpaceF mixers.
You might also like the MB4 series also for additional options. Using the " P1/2/3 " connections, toggling between multi mixer projects is extremely useful.

Check the pdf closely and you'll see the exact routing options and drop down menus you'll need. Extensive routing capabilities, true stereo stackable AUX's w/ bleedover depth for hardware or DSP reverbs, etc. Probably the best manual ever written for a soft mixer too.

These Dogs'll Hunt.