8 - 128 band Spectrum Analyzer

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

RundFyrkant

8 - 128 band Spectrum Analyzer

Post by RundFyrkant »

been searching for a good Spectrum Analyzer but the search term just flooded with hits.
Maybe there allready is a good 128 Band spectrum mesuringtool for Scope and if so, id be happy to take recommendations.
If there isnt one, id like to bring it up on the wishlist.
RundFyrkant

Post by RundFyrkant »

thank you stardust
had a feeling such basic tools were allready available.
Wolfs analyzer pack might be just what i needed.
i'll check out the demo!
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

stardust wrote: Soniccore decided to skip the links to 3rd party developers.
So PZ has to bear the knowledge...somehow
not exactly. they just made a mistake while adding a new link. though they are aware of (since I mailed ralf about that) nobody seems to be there to fix it.
you can nevertheless edit the link and substitute the company name with "freeplugs". I think I mentioned that earlier.
I also made a backup copy of that page a few days ago, added some links and made some comments about availability. should the old page vanish somehow, it's not totally lost then.

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

I just don't know whether I'm allowed to publish it unmodified or modified, or if I'd need an explicit permission for that...
--
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

stardust wrote:Did SC comment that part as response to your mail ?
SC would not be the one to comment that, since I mailed ralf about it in december 2006. he told me that it would be on his list for next year, but that obviously wasn't going to make it on his CW todo-list anymore.

maybe I should bother ralf to put it on a SC todo now, and by that time I could ask him for permission...

-greetings, markus-
--
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

stardust wrote:I think it is a good idea. And we are always very polite when asking....
yes, I was (I'm pretty sure :) ).
I even got an answer this morning, although it was not as satisfying as it could have been...
since the copyright for the pages is with SC, they don't want copies around, for they have no control over them, and I'm fine with that.
it is, nevertheless, allowed to share the missing link to the free plugins page. well, that's still something :)
I still have a question pending whether I'm allowed to publish the linklist itself, without the CW stuff around, and with my own additions and modifications. should I succeed in bothering, I'll let you know.

-greetings, markus-
--