LiquidEDGE Xite tips. How to avoid annoying stuff!

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Re: LiquidEDGE Xite tips. How to avoid annoying stuff!

Post by JoPo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:35 am

Sure ! You'll obtain the same result !

Mehdi, je ne savais pas que tu étais propriétaire d'une Xite-1 ! J'espère que tu reviendras dans le coin plus souvent.... :) C'est bien dommage qu'on ne te croise plus trop... Et pas mal de nouveaux utilisateurs de Scope aimeraient avoir la fameuse BBII !

I must add also the bad adventure that just happend to me...
Like I explained here, I had also a project that was impossible to open. After all tests my knowledge allows me to do (and of course the tip here too), the project was still impossible to open. I tried to open my project template and it was impossible too ! So I started to believe my Xite-1 hardware has a problem..! Argh ! :o
Then, on a completly empty project, I tried to launch an STM4896 and it crashed Scope (after a looong time= 1 or 2 mn) before it's loaded. But I could launch 6 or 7 (I didn't tried more) STM2448 ! And any other Scope devices !
All those tests took around 5 hours ! I was sick at heart and started to plan to send the Xite-1 unit in Germany.... Horrible ! First time in 18 or 19 years of Creamware / S|C use with a hardware issue ! But if it was a hardware issue, why would I be able to load any other Scope devices ?
Then, I remembered that I had some issue with my old STM4896 preset file. So, I decided to delete it. Then the STM4896 loaded perfectly !! :o :roll: :) :D

This is incredible ! I didn't hear or read any issue like that one ; or I don't remember. That's why I wanted to give this info : make that test before to send your hardware in Germany ! :P
Apparently, this happend also to other people... See Ronnie reply down page here : http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=34730
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <

Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:28 am

I'm on cubase 5 now. Points 1 & 2 for cubase are no longer an issue!

Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:40 am

Since initial release of Scope 7 SB404 now works perfectly as it should. (Step sequencer part of the synth now fully functional)

Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Since scope v7 (initial release) the sts samplers would not load for me! (I still use win XP 32bit sp3 OS)

For STS samplers to work on v7 (on win xp 32bit sp3 OS, as the samplers probably work fine on win7 to 10 32bit OS)

Do this.........

For Scope v7 initial release pull over these files from Scope v5.1 and overwrite the v7 ones.
From and to folder SCOPE XITE/App/Dsp
s3kimix.dsp
s4kimix.dsp
From and to folder SCOPE XITE/App/Sys
KGPar2.sys
KGPar3.sys
TStretch.sys

Thanks to RA for working it out.

valis

Post by valis » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 am

Should I move this to the Xite forum and sticky?

Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:50 am

Yeah I was wondering where it should go.
It’s xite specific really. Though they are tips etc.

valis

Post by valis » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:23 am

No that was perfect, and if this solution works for non-Xite too it should be put in one of the threads where faxinadu was testing imo.