PlanetZ@scopeusers.com

Scope Users Community
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: LiquidEDGE Xite tips. How to avoid annoying stuff!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:35 am 

Sure ! You'll obtain the same result !

Mehdi, je ne savais pas que tu étais propriétaire d'une Xite-1 ! J'espère que tu reviendras dans le coin plus souvent.... :) C'est bien dommage qu'on ne te croise plus trop... Et pas mal de nouveaux utilisateurs de Scope aimeraient avoir la fameuse BBII !

I must add also the bad adventure that just happend to me...
Like I explained here, I had also a project that was impossible to open. After all tests my knowledge allows me to do (and of course the tip here too), the project was still impossible to open. I tried to open my project template and it was impossible too ! So I started to believe my Xite-1 hardware has a problem..! Argh ! :o
Then, on a completly empty project, I tried to launch an STM4896 and it crashed Scope (after a looong time= 1 or 2 mn) before it's loaded. But I could launch 6 or 7 (I didn't tried more) STM2448 ! And any other Scope devices !
All those tests took around 5 hours ! I was sick at heart and started to plan to send the Xite-1 unit in Germany.... Horrible ! First time in 18 or 19 years of Creamware / S|C use with a hardware issue ! But if it was a hardware issue, why would I be able to load any other Scope devices ?
Then, I remembered that I had some issue with my old STM4896 preset file. So, I decided to delete it. Then the STM4896 loaded perfectly !! :o :roll: :) :D

This is incredible ! I didn't hear or read any issue like that one ; or I don't remember. That's why I wanted to give this info : make that test before to send your hardware in Germany ! :P
Apparently, this happend also to other people... See Ronnie reply down page here : viewtopic.php?f=36&t=34730