Modular 8 x 8 Effects Shell

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Modular 8 x 8 Effects Shell

Post by dawman »

Well the Vinco SX Sidechained by the SBX which is really Solaris signals, with the very lowest bands reversed/cut, I decided to add things to Solaris to expand it's audio pallette, while still having the powerful SE-1X Sidechained to ensure it's mighty low end is present.

4 x Stereo FX that can be mixed or used in parallel.
Aries 48db+ MasterGain is really Solaris with control of it's loudness.
There was a tradeoff when running AES/EBU where the volume knob becomes a noot, so I require some extra control using Gain.
XTreme Cut Pro using the HPF/LPF Sweep across the Stereo Field at 72db is an effect I can't get in Solaris so it is a good addition.
Then Interpole with the Dual Sample & Hold Preset ( tweaked to taste ) so I can use a preset with sustain then crank that effect on for an S & H sound while I grab another board to keep in the game.
And finally that nasty ass old FilTheR VI for a really decent Lo-Fi/RCA Victor Megaphone sound, which I am not sure where I can use that, but Solaris cannot do that, so hence it's need to extend the palette.

So I am still pretty stoked after having Solaris for over a year now, and the XITE-1 for 3 years.
I am still finding ways to keep XITE'd......
Ankyu
4 x Stereo Effects.PNG