MIDI Solutions FP8

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

MIDI Solutions FP8

Post by dawman »

This is an awesome MIDI 1U controller.

If you have any difficulties, or work arounds in MIDI during recording, or live performance. This will fix any percievable problems that might occur.

I miss all of the pedals my Oberheim MC3000 had, the exceesive amount of controls, great action, etc. This more than replaces that aspect, and has added unbelievable control to a MIDI set up.

Other benefits include a custom pedal board can be made, no more pedals sliding away while performing, plus the usual sustain and volume pedals from the Keyboard controllers can remain in their normal modes.

I have now got a hardware MIDI Panic button for my feet. Just in case something gets through, Wolf's MTBox's panic buttons will block any culprits there. That feature alone is worth the price.

Plus the software and it's application are quite customisable.

I now have 2 sustain, 2 volumes, a wah-wah ( WAX-S ), a rate and depth pedal for effects like chorus, phase, reverb mix, room size, etc. plus 2 more switch style pedals for bypassing effects and controlling rotary cabinets speeds.

These can be re-assigned per patch or project. Yes life becomes complex at times, but these little racked up bastards are a real life saver during a gig.

http://www.midisolutions.com/f8.pdf

Thanks Janni 4 A Great Link !!