Give me some advice

A space for learning and studying the Scope environment and music-making in general.

Moderators: valis, garyb

andylow

Give me some advice

Post by andylow »

Hi, I want to let my children learn more skills before they go to school, so my friends recommend me that Military school for boy and Military school for girl are good ideas, I've found that it is really helpful, but I want to know whether there is any other schools for children, such as music, dancing and drawing? Thanks.
hubird

Post by hubird »

and you call this 'Scope study" :lol:
can't believe this anyway, are you serious :o
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Andy,
You don't tell us where you live so the only thing I can say is call your local school commission.
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

Hm, do they have further plans than Iraq?
Liquid Len

Post by Liquid Len »

Congratulations! Strangest post I've seen in a while, assuming you're serious...
garyb

Post by garyb »

psyop.
katano

Post by katano »

i bet it's spam :lol:
hubird

Post by hubird »

must be :-)
a very bad form then :lol:
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Hey Andy,

Why is it you didn't ask about learning foreign languages like on every other site you have adhered to? And God knows you have subscribed to too many sites to count em all. Got time on your hands? Jobless? You sure ask about career enhancement a whole lot!

Fellow PlanetZ citizenZ, he may not be a bot but he sure acts like one. :lol:

Just google him
hubird

Post by hubird »

andylow wrote:Hi, I want to let my children learn more skills before they go to school, so my friends recommend me that Military school for boy and Military school for girl are good ideas, I've found that it is really helpful, but I want to know whether there is any other schools for children, such as music, dancing and drawing? Thanks.
I could imagine posting the first sentense, tho not in my world (I read the link).
But that second one, about those 'other schools', is to stupid to be true.
It really hurts my mind so primitive thinking it is.
Any word spend on him is not alone lost time, it's even degrading myself to a neanderthaler level.
Exactly mentioning 'those other schools' is precisely the reason not to follow his recommendations, thanks for that :-D
Funny how someone tries to hide his meanings, and gets exactly the opposite.
In just two sentenses.
you can't design a more compact algorythm than that for the whole (unintended) comunication process!